Brittany Ferries. "Galicia"

Has anybody used this vessel yet?
I occasionally join in a forum at my home in Spain and this ship has had a few mentions,none of them good,from local car drivers.
Many complaints about “exhaust fumes” or similar in the cabins plus high levels of condensation wetting carpets and curtains.
The company has had a lot of complaints and has handed out vouchers to cover future travel.
Perhaps freight drivers occupy the executive suites where this stuff never happens.

i’ve been on it a fare few times now and yes there is a smell of exhaust fumes/diesel in the cabins on deck 8 on the port side if you go and complain they will move you , not had any problems with any other cabins. as for the food well what can you say CRAP and the queue’s are ridiculous , if your a truck driver and your cabin starts with an 8 refuse it ( no shower or toilet) there down the corridor, the good thing about this boat is i’ve been on her in all weather and not felt a thing , going back to the cabins your key should be 0712 or something like that there good clean with a tv hope this helps and might see you on there sometime

Thanks for the info for me to bear in mind.
I rarely use Santander,preferring to drive,as it is too expensive.My village area Forum in Spain is full of tourists bleating about the “Galicia” especially that are not enough kennels for their dogs which it seems are getting traumatised on the crossing.

Gidders:
Thanks for the info for me to bear in mind.
I rarely use Santander,preferring to drive,as it is too expensive.My village area Forum in Spain is full of tourists bleating about the “Galicia” especially that are not enough kennels for their dogs which it seems are getting traumatised on the crossing.

crossing the bay at the wrong time is enough to traumatise anyone let alone a dog