Return of CoCoa Tin

The Cotentin is back on Poole to Cherbourg run for the next few months.
NB, it may be the same name as predecessors, but this boat was built in 2007. No accommodation portakabins in sight. 120 trucks, 116 cabins so should be COVID safe.
Sailing every morning ex Poole, and returning every night. The Barfleur (currently moored in Caen canal) is scheluded to take over the run in April.

Caen is running as per normal: 3 per day except 2 on Fridays. Mt St M and Normandie both back from annual refit.

Le Havre route is running again.
Etretat due to sail ex Le H in the afternoons, and return from Pompey over night.

St Malo not due to start until half past March.

All details are on the Brittany Freight Site of course.

EDIT. The Le H and Caen afternoon sailings will docking within 15 mins of each other in Pompey in the evenings. So again make sure you have more than an hour available to clear the waterguard…
Anyone make a phrase from - Brewery, ■■■■-up, Organise and Couldn`t ?

I believe the cotentin will run the le Havre route when the barfleur allegedly returns. We will see.

yuppie:
I believe the cotentin will run the le Havre route when the barfleur allegedly returns. We will see.

Looks like it. Mid March.

Galicia, the new boat, is on the Pompey/Santander run.
Cap Finistere is on Pompey/Bilbao from March.
Pelican and Connemara on Poole/Bilbao now. Quite small boats to run Biscay in winter I would think.
Pont Aven due on Plymouth/Santander in March.

As you say all of those timetables are subject to change.
But reservations should be easier now than they were just before Christmas 2020. Less traffic and more boats.