New Rules in Spain

I’ve just heard but not confirmed that the age for driving trucks and coaches in Spain is about to be reduced to 18,with truck drivers needing 280 hours of training. I don’t do facebook but apparently it’s available on the facebook page of N332,the website of the local police in Torrevieja.

Gidders:
I’ve just heard but not confirmed that the age for driving trucks and coaches in Spain is about to be reduced to 18,with truck drivers needing 280 hours of training. I don’t do facebook but apparently it’s available on the facebook page of N332,the website of the local police in Torrevieja.

Thats an EU thing, we have had it for years.

It seems as long as you have a DQC you will be qualified

It is possible to obtain type C, C + E, D1, D1 + E, D and D + E driving licenses at a lower age than the established age . For this, in addition to everything indicated in the section ‘What do you need?’, You must present the following documentation:

Driver qualification card.

Certificate of Professional Aptitude (CAP) or, failing that, the title of the training course or a certificate from the training centre where the initial qualification modality is indicated: ordinary or accelerated.

Something new every day.I didn’t know that.

Are there any young drivers running Spain now? I just wondered what has been happening to a 19 or 20 year old as they were dragged out of the cab by two Basque policeman with attitude.