Trucker Atlas/Paper Atlas for EU

Hello Folks,
A question for the more ‘time-served’ amongst us, but are there any bound truck atlases that you can recommend for EU, or for individual countries? I used to use the Falk atlases a lot in Germany (as a car driver), but I couldn’t say whether they’re any good for truck drivers.

I appreciate that satnavs with EU maps are all the rage, some trucks I’ve driven recently even have them built-in ex-works, and I enjoy the additional assistance they give, especially on the last three miles. But I like the chance to be able to see my overall route on a large page, if possible.

Your thoughts and experiences please.
Thx

Falk do a truckers atlas for Germany with all the weights and heights in it, saw one for sale in an Aral tankstelle a week ago don’t know about other countries though

Michelin maps for me, they don’t just do France either.

I’m no help to the OP but I threw away all my Falk maps when I retired.I still have maps for Europe and France dated 1988 and Spain from 1989.I now only drive my car from and to the same places by 10 different routes and I only used my car sat nav once trying to find an obscure street in Torrevieja.

pierrot 14:
Michelin maps for me, they don’t just do France either.

Same for me when I was going over the water…[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Falk do a bloody good truckers atlas for Germany. The decent scale version is expensive though, about 99 euros (I could be wrong).
Michelin do a good one of France.
I believe the 3 part Italian Atlas is still in print. Not to bad individually, but expensive to buy the full set.
These all have weight limits, height limits etc marked in them. Some have truck stops in them as well.
These are all on a par, or better than, the AA or Philips UK Truckers Atlases.
I don’t know about any other countries maps. Holland and Belgium, get the TNT Benelux Atlas, it’s practically AtoZ scale.

All of Europe European Atlases are usually on a much smaller scale, so don’t have limits marked.
I still use my old European Atlas for general route checking and detours. They’re getting very dog-eared and battered now.
My sat-nav was a cheapo truckers European off flea-bay. It does the job, correct 99% of the time and not far off if it’s wrong.
Google maps app’ on my phone is also accurate, although routing is definitely car oriented, not truck friendly.