Run to spain

Yes wouldn’t mind doing a run to spain. Preferable Alicante region.

Make sure you buy a decent pair of trainers and ensure you keep to the social distancing rules when you pass any other runners.
Wave your passport at Calais and Irun, good luck.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i would make sure you show plenty of pre start time especially for checking your tread.
theres nothing worse than getting blow out in your trainers at high speed with the callout charges in europe.

Yes something I should have expected from idiots on here probably why I don’t use this forum typical trolls idiots poorly run / moderated. Time to leave this forum good riddance.

Adios…

Tony101@:

In the interests of fairness you did post that ^^^^^ out of the blue and unprompted looking something like a 6 year old would hand in under the “what did you do on your school holidays this year?” heading and then get all upset and flouncy when other posters display humorous responses!

You can’t help someone who won’t help themselves I’m afraid.

Tony101@:
Yes something I should have expected from idiots on here probably why I don’t use this forum typical trolls idiots poorly run / moderated. Time to leave this forum good riddance.

Come on then, what did you expect any intelligent person reading your OP to take from it?
Perhaps after the lockdown in the UK, France and Spain has been lifted and you’ve set off and completed your “run” perhaps you’ll have calmed down and come back and tell us all how it went.
Perhaps you could do it for charity, set up a crowdfunding page, please post a link if you decide to exercise that option.
Nike are apparently the best trainers, I wouldn’t do it in steel toe cap safety trainers though, they tend to cause blisters.
Good luck chap!

Tony101@:

Hi Tony101@,

I’ve looked into this for you.

From the wording you used, which IS capable of being read in a couple of different ways, the replies you’ve had are all by way of banter.

That’s not to deny that there are some idiots on here, but we don’t mind banter as long as no forum rules are broken, which they weren’t in this case.

[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Whatever happened to the chap that (allegedly) ran a top of the range Volvo FH from Spain to Calais and do a trailer swap.
I cant remember his user name but I think his partners name was Karla ? and occasionally the load had be brought over accompanied and it was always her that brought it. Polished pebbles to garden centres spring to mind.

Seem to remember him being called Andrew, born on a ship in Bay of Bissau, maybe changed name and resident in Hull maybe? Just a thought.

short walk:
Seem to remember him being called Andrew, born on a ship in Bay of Bissau, maybe changed name and resident in Hull maybe? Just a thought.

I’ve no idea on who Andrew and Karla might be.

But going by your screen name, I don’t imagine you’ll be running to Spain will you :question: :question: :laughing:

Tony101@:

Ah bless never mind try a local run first, wear in your trainers ■■

the maoster:

Tony101@:

In the interests of fairness you did post that ^^^^^ out of the blue and unprompted looking something like a 6 year old would hand in under the “what did you do on your school holidays this year?” heading and then get all upset and flouncy when other posters display humorous responses!

You can’t help someone who won’t help themselves I’m afraid.

Its hardly out of the blue, he asked the same question in 2016 :stuck_out_tongue:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136264&p=2138785#p2138785

Busted :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Cracking bit of detective work there Wheel Nut of the Yard!

Tony101@:

Did you get there or run out of shoe leather ?

Suedehead:
Whatever happened to the chap that (allegedly) ran a top of the range Volvo FH from Spain to Calais and do a trailer swap.
I cant remember his user name but I think his partners name was Karla ? and occasionally the load had be brought over accompanied and it was always her that brought it. Polished pebbles to garden centres spring to mind.

ANDREWG I believe was your man