Morocco

Morocco can be a bit of an experience so it’s good to know what to expect .
Get yourself to Algeciras port and booked on the boat . Then you need to do your customs paperwork , which will be at an agents outside the port . Once that’s done you can return to the port and chill till the boat goes …Tangiers is where the fun starts , once off the boat , park up and then you need to hop on a port bus up to the agents offices near the port exit . The pick up point is on the road behind the cafe where you are parked .
Once up at the agents you need to find yours , be very careful to make sure you find the correct agent as there are a lot of undesirable characters around who will try and get you to hand over paperwork / money which you’ll never see again .
It’s a long time consuming process , in and out . Keep,your eyes wide open at all times , especially returning to Spain as migrants have free will to roam around the port .
I was threatened with having my throat slit for confronting one !

If you need any specific info pm me and I will try and help …once you know the routine you’ll be ok , and driving over there is amazing . You’ll see things you’d never normally see , I really enjoyed it . Oh , and by the way , buy a map , your sat navy won’t work . In the city , I literally had to go old school and ask locals and police . It is a great experience, enjoy :smiley: