Brugges Permit

Hi All.

Next year I have a collection to do from the middle of Bruges (and when i say the middle i mean the middle. Markt 3 8000 Brugges) I have been told that I will need a permit to enter the city centre with a truck, dont know as yet if its going to be an artic or a large ridged as yet, does anybody know if this is correct? Some people saying yes some no, customer says no but they wont be paying the fine.

We are collecting from an exhibition that is going on there and we need to collect 5PM on a Friday evening.

If i do need one any idea who I need to talk to to try and get it sorted?

Thanks for your help.

I would try and talk to the exhibition centre first as they must have collections\ deliveries all the time

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Andyjburgess:
I would try and talk to the exhibition centre first as they must have collections\ deliveries all the time

Hi Andy

Thanks for the quick response it is actually a museum and I have been trying to get hold of them all week :frowning: . I was hopping somebody on here may just know the answer yes or no. I will keep trying. Thanks David

benlee:

Andyjburgess:

Hi Andy

Thanks for the quick response it is actually a museum and I have been trying to get hold of them all week :frowning: . I was hopping somebody on here may just know the answer yes or no. I will keep trying. Thanks David

Sorry I can’t help mate

benlee:
Hi All.

Next year I have a collection to do from the middle of Bruges (and when i say the middle i mean the middle. Markt 3 8000 Brugges) I have been told that I will need a permit to enter the city centre with a truck, dont know as yet if its going to be an artic or a large ridged as yet, does anybody know if this is correct? Some people saying yes some no, customer says no but they wont be paying the fine.

We are collecting from an exhibition that is going on there and we need to collect 5PM on a Friday evening.

If i do need one any idea who I need to talk to to try and get it sorted?

Thanks for your help.

Move along.
Nothing to see here.

Might help
urbanaccessregulations.eu/count … 47/belgium

I’ve never heard of a permit being required for access to Brugge, but I can’t say for definite one way or the other.
Looking at that site from biggriffin, there doesn’t appear to be any restrictions for Brugge.
I’d go on a booze cruise into Brugge, scout the location to see what can get in there and enquire directly.

I also have not heard of a permit required for Brugge I’ve only done the concertebouw which in relative terms is easy to access as for going in the centre I would be very wary the streets are ridicoulsly tight, I would walk it first

robthedog:
I would be very wary the streets are ridicoulsly tight, I would walk it first

Good advice Rob.

Yes Bruges can be a real ■■■■■ if you get it wrong.

OP, I’ve never heard of a permit system for Bruges.