Holland

Is there anybody on here who has or is worked for the Dutch and lived in Holland. I’m thinking about giving it a go if anybody has any info and companies to speak to. I hear theres quite a few brits over there.cheers.

spreek je goed Engels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tommytoes:
Is there anybody on here who has or is worked for the Dutch and lived in Holland. I’m thinking about giving it a go if anybody has any info and companies to speak to. I hear theres quite a few brits over there.cheers.

there’s a smashing chap on here called citycat who does this try pm’ing him…

I lived for over 30 yrs in Holland.If you are prepared to assimilate in the society and Culture it is a fine country to live in .I moved up here 12 yrs ago for my old age and to get away from all the stress of living in an overpopulated Europé with all the attendant problems

Wheel Nut:
spreek je goed Engels

Waarom vraag je dat??
Nederlands bedoel je.

I meant English, you’re Belgian aren’t you?

Wheel Nut:
I meant English, you’re Belgian aren’t you?

Yes I am. I did spend 21 years living in the UK, so the humour in your first post didn’t go unnoticed.
Dutch (Vlaams) is my Mother tongue though.

BTW, define good English ? You’re from Yorkshire aren’t you?

Now got the song ’ Ilkley moor bar T’At ’ going through my head.

Take all this in good jest Wheel Nut. Just having a laugh on this fine Saturday morning.

I think I’ve just realised why I stopped using trucknet to many plebs in one place!!!

Tommytoes:
I think I’ve just realised why I stopped using trucknet to many plebs in one place!!!

I was about to offer some good advice for you.
Contacts I have ( Company owners looking for drivers etc…) . General guidance for living in Holland (Eldest daughter lives in Alkmaar), but after your above comment, I won’t bother.
Good luck with the search btw.

Strange about Trucknet,people ask for advice but either ignore it,or when light hearted banter is included they react negatively.

hutpik:
Strange about Trucknet,people ask for advice but either ignore it,or when light hearted banter is included they react negatively.

My thoughts exactly Hutpik.

I belive the only person on this thread who is a"pleb" is you tt… :unamused:

ps . citycat if you read this i wouldnt bother…

m.a.n rules:

I’ve just seen this thread and his comment. No, I don’t think I’ll bother !

citycat:

m.a.n rules:

top man , :smiley:

ps. hope things are well with you, not posting much lately… hutpik and geoffo always ignore the i :wink: :smiley: gnorant…

m.a.n rules:

citycat:

m.a.n rules:

ps. hope things are well with you, not posting much lately… hutpik and geoffo always ignore the i :wink: :smiley: gnorant…

Not much to post really. Still trundling around Holland in my black TGX, and shaking my head at the circus that is Parliament at the moment back home. :

Being an MAN man yourself, you might appreciate my truck looking not too bad in the evening sunset at Tilburg last week.

citycat:

m.a.n rules:

citycat:

m.a.n rules:

Not much to post really. Still trundling around Holland in my black TGX, and shaking my head at the circus that is Parliament at the moment back home. :

Being an MAN man yourself, you might appreciate my truck looking not too bad in the evening sunset at Tilburg last week.

Would be more spectacular if it was a morning’s sunset…[emoji5]
No offence!
Those who remember John Arlott will get the reference.

nice pic mate, my love affair with MAN’S started in the 80’s with a f90 362 with ets lovely motor to drive and pulled like a train at 38t. then in the 90’s I had a 401 silent roadhaus doing euro another great motor… haven’t drove the newer stuff but they look the part…

p.s .typical cloggy always clean and shiny… :sunglasses:

hutpik:

Banter isn’t allowed, this is a serious site :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

If thats the case it won’t be long Before Trump becomes a member then.

hutpik:
If thats the case it won’t be long Before Trump becomes a member then.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I dunno about that, he’d still have to get past Diesel Dave :smiley: