A thank-you to TN truckers who live in France

I have just finished my first four weeks working as a truck driver here in France, having made the move over here earlier in the year. This was an idea I got about three or four years ago while still in the UK and batting it back and forth on TruckNet was an important part of that decision-making and preparation process. It’s an experience I’m really glad I’m going thru, and a step I’m really glad I made. Thanks to everyone here who encouraged (and still encourages) me along the way. Owen, Craig, Pierre, Brian, and everyone else. Cheers lads! And to make my own contribution to the ‘are they/aren’t they’ debate that bubbles up on here every now and again on whether UK licence/CPC/tacho cards are acceptable here: yes they are.

You’re very welcome mate, glad to have helped. Keep going and glad you’ve made a success of it. Who did you work for, for those 4 weeks ?

Thanks mate. I’m doing fridges at STG at Noyal-sur-Vilaine, via an agency. I’ve got contracts there up till the end of August now.