Help Please - Truck to Germany

Perhaps this should be in Euro driving so please move if you need to

We have a truck going to Germany and I just want to check they have all the paperwork needed for France and Germany. They won’t be working in France, just travelling through.

Anyone know where I can find an example ‘Attestation’?
Just a ‘brain dump’ from someone please listing all that we need? I realise it’s a lot to ask but I really need help on this one so thank you for all your help

Also, they will be crossing the border at Saarbrucken so I have already been told about the collect-tolls.de site

Thanks again

good_friend:

We have a truck going to Germany and I just want to check they have all the paperwork needed for France and Germany. They won’t be working in France, just travelling through.

Just a ‘brain dump’ from someone please listing all that we need? I realise it’s a lot to ask but I really need help on this one so thank you for all your help

You will need a Tollbox for Belgium too

Tipperdipper1:

good_friend:

You will need a Tollbox for Belgium too

But only if you’ll be driving through any part of Belgium.
Our’s are paid through our Shell fuel account I think. Everything else is paid that way.

At the top of this (Euro Driving) forum are several ‘stickied’ threads.
This one > viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16589 , has an Attestation example on page 2.
It may be worth your time to read through the whole thread, when we learn of updated requirements, they get a mention in that thread.
It can be a bit disjointed, but it’s all there.

Sorry for the delay and thanks to everyone for their help.

Truck went and came back fine and dandy.

good_friend:
Sorry for the delay and thanks to everyone for their help.

Truck went and came back fine and dandy.

Good to know, I hope the info we gave you helped.
Thanks for the update :slight_smile: