French Industrial Action ( Again ! )

So the French have decided to take industrial action for an unconfirmed outcome resulting from our departure from the EU, wether this departure is with or without a deal.
They are worried that there will be an increased workload and demand extra manpower and extra pay ( the french do love to dramatise ).
Many of the port workers were a gleam in their fathers eye when customs formalities were required, and checks including fuel were carried out.
Due to the French industrial action, which they say is to carry out 100% checks ( going through the motion and dragging their left wing fascist arses ) I have travelled a total of 36km in the last 24hrs and now stuck in the buffer zone at eurotunnel for the next few hours.
But wait 100% checks by customs officials ■■ That would be the douane then, but no it’s the security checks, now they decide to carry out 100% checks as a form of protest, but the question is what level of checks were they carrying out beforehand ? Shouldn’t that have been 100% to stop the deluge of economic migrants crossing the channel ?
Go on France put your foot down and make a stand, and careful what you step in, these protests are to carry on until the end of the month, and all they have done is increase their current workload as the number of trucks trapped in and around Calais is growing on a daily basis.

There is a French website called ’ C’est la Greve.fr ’ ---- Only in France

NATIONAL STRIKE CALLED FOR 19/03

Grumpy Dad:
So the French have decided to take industrial action for an unconfirmed outcome resulting from our departure from the EU, wether this departure is with or without a deal.
They are worried that there will be an increased workload and demand extra manpower and extra pay ( the french do love to dramatise ).
Many of the port workers were a gleam in their fathers eye when customs formalities were required, and checks including fuel were carried out.
Due to the French industrial action, which they say is to carry out 100% checks ( going through the motion and dragging their left wing fascist arses ) I have travelled a total of 36km in the last 24hrs and now stuck in the buffer zone at eurotunnel for the next few hours.
But wait 100% checks by customs officials ■■ That would be the douane then, but no it’s the security checks, now they decide to carry out 100% checks as a form of protest, but the question is what level of checks were they carrying out beforehand ? Shouldn’t that have been 100% to stop the deluge of economic migrants crossing the channel ?
Go on France put your foot down and make a stand, and careful what you step in, these protests are to carry on until the end of the month, and all they have done is increase their current workload as the number of trucks trapped in and around Calais is growing on a daily basis.

Ref the 100% checks that they used to do.

This was over 12 years ago, and with a different company but.
I picked up a trailer that had been left overnight for me at the IDS truckstop.
I went through the scanner, clear. I got the CO2 check, clear.
But I insisted they opened up one side and Mk1 eyeball checked as well. There were 6 in my trailer.

Their equipment might have improved since then, I don’t know, the company I’m with now never uses Calais or any of the short channel crossings.