No deal brexit

Good evening
Dose anyone know if we will need to apply for a international driving licence to carry on driving in the eurozone if it’s a no deal

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yes that will be necessary

I think this sums it up

theaa.com/driving-advice/dr … 4dLtBJWkXo

Time to get shoot…

I think your current photo card driving license, will be valid in Europe, untill it expires, then if we have left the EU, you will then need an IDP., To carry along with your New GB license…

biggriffin:
Time to get shoot…

I think your current photo card driving license, will be valid in Europe, untill it expires, then if we have left the EU, you will then need an IDP., To carry along with your New GB license…

:laughing:

You are taking back control so ■■■■ it up

How will a no brexit deal affect British nationals living abroad??

We will all be rounded up and shipped to the Isle of Man. :open_mouth:

OwenMoney:

■■■■ what up? Remainer tears?

SuperMultiBlue:

OwenMoney:

No, becoming a second class citizen on your own continant.

Irish, Bulgarians and poles won’t need to get an idp, you will

chrisdalott:

SuperMultiBlue:

OwenMoney:

No, becoming a second class citizen on your own continant.

Irish, Bulgarians and poles won’t need to get an idp, you will

Didn’t know it was our continent if it was then surely we could just do as we please

Mazzer2:
Didn’t know it was our continent if it was then surely we could just do as we please

Didn’t have you flagged as an Anarchist !

:wink:

Vive la révolution…

On second thoughts we have the gilet jaunes already and definitely had enough of them

My original comment should have been better written so…
17.4 million people mean IDP for all UK drivers coming to Europe at £5.50 a go, so ■■■■ it up.
There that’s all nicely cleared up.

Franglais:

Mazzer2:

Lol been spending to much time in France lately and picking up handy hints from the locals although the people of Derry could teach them a thing or two about rioting :smiley: :smiley:

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

Mazzer2:

Lol been spending to much time in France lately and picking up handy hints from the locals although the people of Derry could teach them a thing or two about rioting :smiley: :smiley:

Too much time in France ■■

Ahh, now we could have a good argument there!
But I wouldn’t want to be controversial. :smiley:

Franglais:

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

Mazzer2:

Too much time in France ■■

Ahh, now we could have a good argument there!
But I wouldn’t want to be controversial. :smiley:

Lol didn’t mean it in a negative way I enjoy France but time spent in France is time spent away from home :frowning:

without going into the whole Brexit debate, I think we will, but it will be one from the post office and not the AA/RAC and is available from 1st Feb, whether we’ll actually need them is another matter, but that’s the problem no information.

I was told at work to get a IDP in February and the office need to do other permits that last a month at a time.

Hopefully it doesn’t knacker our Irish work when we land in Rosslare and Dublin with trailers for N.Ireland and take trailers from the North back South for the ferry.