Weekend travel bans

I’m supposed to enter Spain at some point this weekend but I’m struggling to figure out the travel bans. Is there a ban for all HGVs in Sunday or just those carrying ADR stuff? I know today was a national holiday but I’m due a 24 break so I can’t move tomorrow.

I use a site called truckban.info. Which i use all the time in France and now discover it doesnt list Spain

iru.org/apps/infocentre-ite … 81&lang=en
lkw-walter.com/en/carrier/us … riving-ban
Bans on certain roads at certain times. No overall bans.

Entering large cities, or near frontiers, at the end of holidays, summer beach days, when Fr bans are ending etc… in short, when there is likely to be a peak in traffic and jams there may be a ban. Can`t see it here, but there was a general Sunday ban on the Ctras,N. 120 and 122 at one time…

If youre away from the borders, and the big cities you should be ok. Always check with a local if there arent any other trucks running!

Thanks for the info, it looks like I’m going to be stuffed by the French. Lost hours on Wednesday coming from Stuttgart so I’m behind. I’m still 180km from the French/Spanish border and France has a Sunday ban on all HGV traffic. I guess I’m having a 45 here.

I’m carrying show equipment and going across the border so i should be exempt but I don’t have any permits with me to prove otherwise.

Radar19:
Thanks for the info, it looks like I’m going to be stuffed by the French. Lost hours on Wednesday coming from Stuttgart so I’m behind. I’m still 180km from the French/Spanish border and France has a Sunday ban on all HGV traffic. I guess I’m having a 45 here.

I’m carrying show equipment and going across the border so i should be exempt but I don’t have any permits with me to prove otherwise.

What paperwork have you for your load?

Ive never been involved in "Cultural Events" or whatever theyre called. I don`t think there are any actual “permits”, but the system relies on you proving that the goods are needed for a show or similar?

NOTE: europe-camions.com/news/int … /france-fr
“Transport d’installations pour manifestation, à la condition que la manifestation ait lieu le même jour ou le jour suivant.”
So only exempt if the show is on the Sunday/Holiday or the following day.

Where are you parked? If you don`t “feel lucky”…(a couple of hours in the dark)… the weather looks nice. :smiley:

Radar19:
I guess I’m having a 45 here.

Shock horror! Obviously you’ll be booking into a hotel. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

No paperwork as such, they took it off me at the last gig. In other news, my 24 is up in time for me to beat the start of the ban. So I can hop the last bit into Spain. I’m hoping someone will be on security to let me in!

Radar19:
No paperwork as such, they took it off me at the last gig. In other news, my 24 is up in time for me to beat the start of the ban. So I can hop the last bit into Spain. I’m hoping someone will be on security to let me in!

No docs at all for the load?
That’s potentially more of a headache than going a bit beyond 22hrs00 I’d have thought?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk