Costa coffee, Porto airport

Would anyone by a wild chance delivered to here in an artic please?

Never been apart from arriving on a plane but these may help,only seems to be one entrance to get you air side and there looks to be a loading bay where I’ve put a black arrow which is just above where costa coffee is located…

The blue arrows is where’d you’d come upto the security gate…
The road that runs down the front of the airport (where the dark red line is on the picture ) is 3.6M height restrictions so it’s definitely not a front door delivery…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really appreciate this mate, I’ve been told to go to the low tunnel and they will come to me, really not looking forward to this lol but thanks, big time!

Paul Gavan:
I really appreciate this mate, I’ve been told to go to the low tunnel and they will come to me, really not looking forward to this lol but thanks, big time!

No problem mate,as said just keep away from the road directly outside the front of the airport it’s 3.6M restricted.
Wonder if the ‘low tunnel’ is the bit sticking out by the point of the black arrow?!
Wire case scenario at least there’s plenty of room to turn round and ask someone if you go to where it seems to be from my pictures…just keep off the runway :laughing:

Just want to say you were a great help mate, the tunnel is the service entrance, I had to park at the end of the tunnel leaving room for the vans and stuff to get in and they came out to me, thanks again

No worries mate

Paul Gavan:
Just want to say you were a great help mate, the tunnel is the service entrance, I had to park at the end of the tunnel leaving room for the vans and stuff to get in and they came out to me, thanks again

Thanks for the update Paul, it rarely happens.