Any contacts to get loads back in to uk

Hi I’m wondering if there are any companies giving decent enough rates to get loads back to the uk from Spain Portugal Italy Germany etc fridge trailers
Or any work going out thanks

The best paying and regular, is the live loads from around Calais…

Puts shoes on and leaves quickly. :smiley:

biggriffin:

Some pay about 2k per head .But load from Portugal to Uk may be have less price that 2K.Just need set up correct fridge temperature. :smiley: :slight_smile:

Andrejs:

biggriffin:

Some pay about 2k per head .But load from Portugal to Uk may be have less price that 2K.Just need set up correct fridge temperature. :smiley: :slight_smile:

They’d better pay more than 2k per head. The bill, if someone finds them, is 3k per head. You don’t want to lose everything with your first load :open_mouth:

Simon:

Andrejs:

biggriffin:

They’d better pay more than 2k per head. The bill, if someone finds them, is 3k per head. You don’t want to lose everything with your first load :open_mouth:

Looks like you’ve been under-charging for your 1st class seat in the dry.

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc. … d-44199790

biggriffin:

Simon:

Andrejs:

biggriffin:

I’ve got more of a Ryan Air set-up, but better customer service for my Paris (Calais) to London (Dover) route. :laughing:

WP_20140409_004.jpg

muckles:

biggriffin:

Simon:
[quote="Andrejs

I’ve got more of a Ryan Air set-up, but better customer service for my Paris (Calais) to London (Dover) route. :laughing:

[/quote]

That’s called traveling in style, those must be 1st class £6k a seat minimum.