carna transport

morning any body got any recent info on carna transport in n ireland wages conditions i see they wanting drivers

derry refrigerated is advertising and as usual most of the mushroom brigade - usual suspects will always be looking.
theyre based right in the centre of bandit company where old habits die hard.
if you consider working for them and theres no great reason why you shouldnt ,then you would just as easy wish to work for the rest of the similar companies based here.
with carna and the rest,you may with to make clear as to how long you may wish to be out for,and unless your running local north south,then probably best to muzzle your dog before leaving for your first shift.
as always ,you can find the cream of the crop opperchancities for careers in northern ireland trucking here.
jobcentreonline.com/JCOLFro … me=Drivers

that jobcentre page is good for a laugh if nothing else though the low loader/hiab job with the tree company actually looks quite interesting if your into playing with cranes and stuff. :slight_smile:

update they pay £ 110 a day gross thats before tax you get payed for 6 days a week it equates to just over £500 a week talliban wages if you can make that do thats ok but for 6days i dont thinkits very good .apparently they want 10 drivers they getting 10 new trucks

didler:
update they pay £ 110 a day gross thats before tax you get payed for 6 days a week it equates to just over £500 a week talliban wages if you can make that do thats ok but for 6days i dont thinkits very good .apparently they want 10 drivers they getting 10 new trucks

You will earn more if you go on trip money for them

Mazzer2:

didler:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
shouldnt be long now before the holymoly agency tosco brigade come along with the " working for peanuts " cowboy observations again? :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:

Mazzer2:

didler:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
shouldnt be long now before the holymoly agency tosco brigade come along with the " working for peanuts " cowboy observations again? :slight_smile:

You left out the !!Trip Money!!■■? bit.

dieseldog999:
as always ,you can find the cream of the crop opperchancities for careers in northern ireland trucking here.

that jobcentre page is good for a laugh if nothing else though the low loader/hiab job with the tree company actually looks quite interesting if your into playing with cranes and stuff. :slight_smile:

What’s a shunterlicence? Is it something unique to NI?

jobcentreonline.com/JCOLFro … e&JobNo=60

sammym:

dieseldog999:

What’s a shunterlicence? Is it something unique to NI?

jobcentreonline.com/JCOLFro … e&JobNo=60

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
in northern ireland then a shunter is someone that has to stop and sleep after a minimum of 72 hours solid driving with no breaks.
part timers is another description.
if you were working properly for derry then being a shunter means only working local and not on the distance.
local means not further out than france and being home withing a week…or two :slight_smile:

in reality,then isnt there some form of shunter qualification that toscos and such other places require before giving you the job?
id think it was having the ability to sit in a terberg,and know the difference between a red and green light.apart from that the only usual qualification is to be able to remember and drink a pint of instant ignoramous before starting your shift. :slight_smile:

Unless your from Eastern Europe i wouldn’t think you’ll be getting a start here, unless of course they can’t get anymore Romanian or however else is the cheapest drivers these days. Don’t kid yourself you will be at the back of que behind some of these donkeys, sad times for decent drivers in Ireland.

trip money wernt mentioned at all they just told my mate its totaly legal and they have phoned him back twice and up the anty a bit dont think he is gona bother he got a start with me at stobarts on the biomass job easy job not bad money and up to now no pushing or hassle