Useful apps Euro driving

can anyone suggest any useful apps for using over the water. Anything that you have used and would be useful to a newbie.

Thanks

Google Maps. TruckFly. Ferry company apps.
Bison Fute has useful info, but I find it is clunky.

Truck parking europe App
Can be handy to find the bigger truck parks .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I use Trucker Timer for keeping track of my hours in a more responsive and comprehensive way than the tacho head provides (we even still have one wagon on paper charts, and it’s really invaluable here)

Truck Park Europe as mentioned above, good for sussing out, er, parking!

Google maps for real-time traffic, satellite pictures of potential parking places and customer premises, as well as street view (I’m on removals, and this latter is especially useful for identification of the customer property, looking at potential locations of weight and height limit signs, etc.)

Freightlink ferry booking app :sunglasses:

I’ve been using truck fly and it’s been good so far, Portugal, Spain and France

freightlink:
Freightlink ferry booking app :sunglasses:

Only if he wants to get ripped off on ferry prices.

come on GBPub don’t just dismiss frieghtlink, at least offer in your opinion an alternative,

I agree about Truckfly , has come in handy quite a few times . Also , if you do any German work , get yourself the Toll Collect app , saves you having to find a machine . ( that’s assuming your truck has no box fitted ? )

The Mont Blanc Tunnel app can be useful especially for night/weekend closures and so on.
tunnelmb.net/gb/indexgb.asp

You Fuel Card app is a must have unless you have a wallet full of them.