Bit of advice?

Simon:

albion:

dieseldog999:
theres no steeper learning curve than having lied through your teeth to get the job,coming down the ramp off the boat with your bumhole twitching like a rabbits nose muttering,oh god,oh god,oh god,oh god,where do i go,what do i do,wheres the guy in front going,what the hell is that guy waving for,remember and keep my elbow to the kerb,and dont drive in the fast lane,oh god,oh god oh god,no,no,no no,

then 30 mins later at the 1st peage theres the,oh christ,the slot is on the wrong side,and theyre all hooting behind me,then…after another 30 mins,its …this driving abroad is a doddle…that lasts until the first exit,round the roundabout,and right up to the 1st staggered crossroads,then refer to the start of this post again.

all goes well till your coming back into the uk a week or 2 later,then you write yourself off at the roundabout coming out of dover :slight_smile:

that’s one of the funniest - and accurate - things I’ve read on here diesel :laughing: - applies to us mere van and puddlejumper drivers :wink:

Applies to every single one of us, whatever we were driving on that first day ower the wata :laughing: :laughing:

O yes remember it well, getting of the ferry at Calais, it’s pitch black, leaving the port, heading round the long sweeping bend, WHAT dam exit do I need, then seeing the sign A26 St Omer paege, nearly hitting the blast walls, then un-clench buttocks, relax, till it’s time to find the little village in the morning… and sleep, were do I park, :slight_smile: