Newbie to international

If Frejus is the best return option for you, there used to be a great wee resto at Le Chambre/sortie 26, open Sats and Suns as well :smiley: . Last time I was there was about 16 years ago though, so things will probably have changed. I was told recently that the parking and resto are still there, still run by the same folk :slight_smile:

It would be a bit of a short day if you’re going directly out of Torino. If you’re going to load, then head home it’ll probably land about right.

You came through the peage to the roundabout, turn left. There’s an AS24 on your right immediately, turn right into the AS24 entrance but don’t turn right again to the pumps, go straight on. You’ll arrive on a big patch of rough ground after about 100metres or so, park up making sure you leave room for others to join you. On your right is the rear of a fairly large Intermarche supermarket. As you’re walking towards that building, go to the right side of it (your right). At the front right corner is the resto.
The bar and coffee shop are on the ground floor. Toilets in the cellar. Proper sit down dining resto is upstairs. Strangely the shower was upstairs as well, if I remember correctly.

It was a great couple who ran the place. A lovely but tiny woman owned and ran it, her partner was a huge bloke who owned the Harley dealership across the road. He was an ex-Legionaire and also a French arm wresting champion (his cups etc were in a display case running down the middle of the circular stairs)