Paperwork

Ok just starting new job doing euro, my last job gave me loads of documents eg contract of employment in diff languages, permission to drive vehicle , and other.
So what is the correct stuff I need really to have besides cmr and vehicle documents, as I seem to get diff stuff of diff companies

Keep all of it as different countries want different paperwork.

Which countries are you going to?
Or is it possibly all of the EU?
Off the top of my head:
Driving Licence, DCPC card. Passport.
Contract of employment, dated and renewable 6(?) monthly.
Letter giving permission to drive vehicle.
Contact point in France if working there.
Plus vehicle, insurance, and load docs as appropriate, but you say that you’re OK with them.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

yep im ok with CMRs and vehicle docs, it’ll be mostly germany, swiss, belgium, holland,
different companies seem to give you diff paperwork, but where can you find out what your supposed to carry apart from the usual.

is it actual law to carry docs in other languages like minimum wage forms, and contract of employment, and do you need a permission to drive etc, reason i ask is my present company has only given me the contract, but not the one for french with the flag at top the attester.

Our work is mostly France, and yes, there the Employment docs are compulsory. I know one of our drivers was fined for having his Contract of Employment/Wage docs out of date, so our company now renews them regularly. Ours are in both Fr and Eng, but I`m not sure about the law on that.
Permission to drive your vehicle should form a chain between the registered owner/insurance holder/driver.
If hire or lease companies are involved then there may be multiple letters to join everything up together. They are looking to join up the dots, if you see what I mean?

Don’t forget your trailer docs :wink: . Robert

ok thanks but i was more interested in is do i need a permission letter, do i need to carry those minimum wage law letters in english and other languages, like ive had with some not all companies, and i already have my contract of employment but only in english, there is no place to find out this only from other people with past experience and what ive had prior,

so what do you guys actually have or carry in case of being stopped while in europeland document wise other than personal, vehicle and trailer.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16589

We carried all vehicle paperwork (original not copies) , letter of authority to drive , load docs ,accident forms, employment contract with french contact details , Ehic card , cpc , licence, ADR , passport . You also need letters of attestation covering any gaps in your digi card for the 28 days .
You also need to carry a means to pay , if a spectacles wearer you need to carry spare specs .
We also carried an instruction folder covering tolls procedures for every country , and a procedure guide for clandestines checks as we were accredited by UK border force .
In a few countries you need a certain amount of cash /means to pay and ID or you run the risk of arrest as a vagrant .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I Thought letter of attestations were no longer required

nedflanders:
I Thought letter of attestations were no longer required

Correct. Not required.
However it may shut up an official who wasnt paying attention on their refresher course I spose?
How unlike our own DCPC courses… :slight_smile: