Euro driving jobs

Looking at getting into European work done flats curtains fridges and car transporting tramping looking for a change done a bit of driving in France in rhd trucks. Anyone know of any good companies that I could approach near Mansfield.

Quickmission from Sheffield springs to mind.
See quite a few over here.

Kb events

Cheers

Concretejim:
Kb events

Them^^^^^^^
This time of year, start getting busy.

Aren’t kB events all self employed

Transporter75:
Aren’t kB events all self employed

I couldnt ansewr that im afraid, a quick phonecall would clear things up.

I just know there local ish to you, and i see the same good lads at the same show every year for the past 5 years.

Hi Transporter 75. You can try Richard Long at Wymondham just up the road from you. Its all European work on low Loaders mostly new machinery from JCB Uttoxeter and Agriculteral Machinery back.
Good Luck

Hello

I was reading this topic because I am looking for a job in team with a friend who is a new driver. I thought that maybe somebody can recommend me a company who is in need for such a work, inside the uk or abroad. I am driving since 2008 hgv 1 on the EU countries and since 2016 here. Any suggestion or recommendation would be highly appreciated. Or even to post an add on some web site- which one ? - can help. Thank you in advance.

My place of living is in Stoke on Trent but I can relocate.

KB events are zero hour contracts, you can drive back to the yard and have no work but asked to hang around as there’s always the chance of something coming in, but it’s wait and with no pay or night out money and you could be there for a day or two.

Stardes
Kelly International
Ray White
Brian Yeardley
Neil & Brown
Europa
Denby
GBA

Plenty of hauliers subbying for Walters or Sitra bouncing back and forth over the water.

OmeoHutanu:
Hello

I was reading this topic because I am looking for a job in team with a friend who is a new driver. I thought that maybe somebody can recommend me a company who is in need for such a work, inside the uk or abroad. I am driving since 2008 hgv 1 on the EU countries and since 2016 here. Any suggestion or recommendation would be highly appreciated. Or even to post an add on some web site- which one ? - can help. Thank you in advance.

My place of living is in Stoke on Trent but I can relocate.

S&K over at Barry in Wales used to run a few double man teams I think. All the old UK bigger players did, but most of them dropped out of the game when the EU threatened to expand.
S&K may be worth a try still.
Some of the bigger UK refridgerated fleets might be worth a try, but I can’t think of anyone offhand.
A double man team will most probably run back and forth for a couple of weeks at a time. One commute a fortnight could mean it not being necessary to relocate.

If your willing to pick truck they will outbase you :-

S&K Barry
OPEX Bristol
Matthews Transport- Great Yarmouth

Hope you find what your looking for :smiley: