over night parking

im looking for safe parking near zurich airport for our vw crafter van and enclosed car trailer ( neither loaded ) from 25th april to 29th april

gogettrucked:
im looking for safe parking near zurich airport for our vw crafter van and enclosed car trailer ( neither loaded ) from 25th april to 29th april

I’ve moved your post to where I think it is more likely to be seen and discussed by those in the know. :smiley:

dieseldave:

gogettrucked:

I’ve moved your post to where I think it is more likely to be seen and discussed by those in the know. :smiley:

Thanks Dave ( appreciated )

No Zurich suggestions from me, sorry. But if you find only expensive parking there the Autoport Alsace at Mulhouse is 120km away. Free parking, hotel and food probably cheaper there too? Obviously no good for one day, but for a few days, as you’re doing maybe??

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Food at the Autoport Alsace in Mulhouse will definitely be cheaper than in Switzerland.
It’s usually pretty good there as well, nothing fancy or WOW, just decent basic grub, French style. And wine, of course.

I can’t think of any truck parking near Zurich airport, but I’ve never been looking for it there.
We park near Basle or at the customs agent we use, both of which are too close to Zurich for me to be thinking of parking places at Zurich.
There are services not far before the airport turn off, coming from Basle, but very limited parking areas on both sides.
The only place I can think of is at Embraport Frielager, Embrach. Not far from the airport but not walking distance.
It’s a large warehousing complex several miles North of the airport. Not secure parking but fairly safe I’d think. Search for Embraport, Embrach on Google Maps.
There is a fair bit of parking there and very basic facilities. I wouldn’t want to be parked up there in the wagon for several days though. There isn’t much in easy walking distance, so you would want to be totally self-sufficient.

Why Mulhouse, try looking for a autohof around Waldshut Tiengen and Lauchringen (Germany), approx 45 km away.
Edit:

bald:
Why Mulhouse, try looking for a autohof around Waldshut Tiengen and Lauchringen (Germany), approx 45 km away.
Edit:

I`m prejudiced…
Sorry, but there it is.