Spanish cpc

Hi, has anyone any details about doing the spanish equivilent of the drivers cpc please?

Looks like that’s a no [emoji53]Maybe it’s just us Brits doing it [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did my first cpc in 2005 and after it ran out only decided to renew it after a buddy paid €1000 to the red caps for not having one. So definitely not a UK thing.

If only there was someone on here, familiar with the life of a driver in Spain, that could shed light on the matter :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

IMG_0394.PNG

milodon:
I did my first cpc in 2005 and after it ran out only decided to renew it after a buddy paid €1000 to the red caps for not having one. So definitely not a UK thing.

If only there was someone on here, familiar with the life of a driver in Spain, that could shed light on the matter :laughing:

Oh, was that a BITCHY comment aimed at someone in particular milodon!!! Give it a break you saddo !!!

Don’t be so butthurt, I didn’t name any names and don’t intend to. I will try to refrain from any references in the future though, don’t want to shock the fanclub into a really small amount of critical thinking :laughing:

I have no axe to grind whatsoever Milodon, both of you to me are merely anonymous forum users and whilst I do enjoy reading posts from both of you I can assure you that neither of you have my allegiance. I merely posted something that amused me (pretty much what I do most of the time btw).

And I was amused as well! Not so by the Flat Earth Society though.

And what precisely is wrong with the flat earth society? At least they’re not Romans! I mean, what have the Romans ever done for us? :wink:

The same Flat Earth Society that claim to have members “All around the globe”!

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

the maoster:
At least they’re not Romans! I mean, what have the Romans ever done for us? :wink:

Well they gave us aquaducts, yes granted, O and nice straight roads, and not forgetting crucifixion. Granted but what have the Romans ever done for us the people’s popular front of juddiah… :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well they will have one, and if you have a spanish license youll have to do it there.

All eu countries do, just the further east you go the less time you spend in a classroom.

Concretejim:
Well they will have one, and if you have a spanish license youll have to do it there.

All eu countries do, just the further east you go the less time you spend in a classroom.

However the DCPC and Driving Licence don’t have to be from the same country. Someone with a valid UK licence and DVPC who moves to Spain will have to get a Spanish licence if their permanent address is there. The UK DCPC remains valid.
Come renewal time? Dunno.
After Brexit? Double Dunno!

Franglais:

Concretejim:

However the DCPC and Driving Licence don’t have to be from the same country. Someone with a valid UK licence and DVPC who moves to Spain will have to get a Spanish licence if their permanent address is there. The UK DCPC remains valid.
Come renewal time? Dunno.
After Brexit? Double Dunno!

This is correct, but your english dcpc card turns into a spanish one. When renewal time is due, itll be 35 hours in a spanish classroom, or just pay and sign.

Brexit no-one knows. I suspect itll stay the exactly the same. To much work to change things.