Helsinki

We have a statue to deliver to Helsinki, collect from Swindon and Bicester.

The statue is wooden and is 10ft 3inch high, 4ft wide and 9ft 3inch long, fork lifted on.

Also a telephone box on 2 pallets and some other small item, all is no more that 2 ton.

We think it can only be carried on a low loader.

Any thoughts or quotes to do the job, pm me.

alanjblack:
We have a statue to deliver to Helsinki, collect from Swindon and Bicester.

The statue is wooden and is 10ft 3inch high, 4ft wide and 9ft 3inch long, fork lifted on.

Also a telephone box on 2 pallets and some other small item, all is no more that 2 ton.

We think it can only be carried on a low loader.

Any thoughts or quotes to do the job, pm me.

As a question, could the statue be crated and turned?
2m9-ish is easier to move than 3m3-ish, and would fit (just) into a Euroliner wouldn`t it?

No is the answer, not crated or turned, would 10ft 3inch in height fit in a euroliner?

It would not fit in an 18t x 4mtrs high, we thought on a low loader.

If 10’3" is 3.2m would that not mean trailer bed at max 80cm to carry this at 4m? 4m = 13’ 1"? so deck height of 2’ 10"? I’m not good at sums or metric!

5D45919B-732C-485B-A5D3-C42F8CB997CD.jpegwould it fit on this ?

Pm sent .

Punchy, that’s the Italian entrance to Frejus isn’t it ■■ Been a few years since I was there !

Love the “Spezzano” lard-arse that’s looking at you whilst you’ve caught him, what looks like, having a pee up the side of his wagon :laughing: :laughing:

pierrot 14:
Punchy, that’s the Italian entrance to Frejus isn’t it ■■ Been a few years since I was there !

Love the “Spezzano” lard-arse that’s looking at you whilst you’ve caught him, what looks like, having a pee up the side of his wagon :laughing: :laughing:

It was the frejus,it was one of those days where it would of been nice to park up for the day and have a beer ,however I pushed on until late and stopped on some services ! :unamused:

Punchy Dan:

pierrot 14:

It was the frejus,it was one of those days where it would of been nice to park up for the day and have a beer ,however I pushed on until late and stopped on some services ! :unamused:

If it had been my choice, beer wins it every time !! :laughing: :laughing:
Or seeing that you were in Italy/France a nice bottle of red!!