Help required

Hi Guys, would anyone know of a good European trucking company who I can go and work for? The problem I’ve had is I’ve only recently returned to driving following a ban DR10. I no longer drink anymore following this incident which was down to bereavement, no excuse I know. British firms don’t seem interested mainly because of this I think. I’m thinking companies like Visbeen may take me but I’m not sure. I thought I would ask here for advice first. I’ve had 20 years European experience and this offence being the only [zb] up, and a big one at that.
Appreciate any advice you can give. Single prepared to work wherever whenever.
Thanks,
Aaron

Try the Portuguese and Spanish firms.
Portugal Stop Trans and Pascuale lda.
Torres TIR.
They go all over Europe and U.K…
Waberers in Hungary.
Spanish fridge firms out of Motril, Almeria area.
S&K in Barry, Wales.
Or the Turkish ,one has a depot in Rugby on the industrial estate by the stadium.
Mars is a big firm and another one with white trucks, the name I don’t remember.
Or fly out to Poland,Romania and Bulgaria.

I live and work in Poland. The company I work for drive in Sweden, Norway, Austria, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland. Language is never a problem and I’m home most weekends. While the wage is not as much as you could earn in the UK the money goes MUCH further and you can live quite a comfortable lifestyle. My advice is go for it. I certainly know that a Polish company would not be bothered about any ‘spent’ past convictions. PM me if you need anymore help.

Thanks Toby and Barry. Much appreciated. Barry I have Sent you a PM!
Drive Safe,
Thanks again guys.
Aaron

No languages required for European and TIR work, most firms send your load and reload details to the cab computers, ferry booking references and other information.

When was the DR10 put on your licence… ?

Hi sorry for delay in replying. The DN10 went on in May 2014. Also IN10 same time. No insurance. Stopped driving to local shop in a car that had no insurance. It is causing me a problem, I’ve replied to agencies, but no one seems keen. Have offered to pay the excess. Would be handy if anyone has any company names abroad that I can target. The Irish subbies are a good chance I have been informed. Obviously come a year in May I’m ok as I don’t have to mention it, but I need work now.
Help appreciated,
Aaron

DR10 above. My mistake

Sent you a pm

I hear who Freshlinc in Spalding taked drivers with this DR point.

Andrejs:
I hear who Freshlinc in Spalding taked drivers with this DR point.

They take drivers who can’t.