Bilbao to Lagos Portugal best route , Tolls or not

itsa_me:

pierrot 14:
Surely you would be best to find that out on the internet, just insert “toll prices for (insert country transiting)” and click enter!
Or why don’t you just let your “finance team” do it themselves, they want to know the price. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

If we left it to the Finance department, we’d be running round in a Bedford TK with an Ifor Williams trailer :smiley: Sometimes it’s best to do the homework yourself rather than let an office wallah do it, at least that way the load will go to Portugal and not Poland or Pakistan or Peterboro.

I struggle to get wages out of them, let alone expenses up front :frowning:

Every time I try to get toll prices on the net, they come up wrong. Will admit though that I rarely use them and when I do, they are often lower than misquoted.

Regarding an ‘office wallah’ routing you. You are sure that it isn’t going to Nigeria (Lagos), aren’t you? Could be a lot more than peages to worry about in that case. I once had a trailer emblazoned with the information that ‘This lorry goes from the UK to Nigeria’, in spite of my adventurous bent, I was rather glad that not all of it did. :laughing:

Oh, and if you decide to go via France, I believe 44 tonnes on 6 axles is now permitted. Not sure about Spain and Portugal though.