Guns in Calais.

Disturbing development in the Calais area as violence erupted in several place in the area .
Afghan and Africans clashed and five people have been shot (not by the authorities) and many were using iron bars .
Looks like security is going to be tighter in the area .
If transiting the area stay vigilant and stay safe guys and girls .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … brawl.html

And these are the ‘‘poor,fragile’’ asylum seeker who we should be doing our best to help.Yeah,right.Soon they will be building IED’S along the road.

They are up to all sorts in the Calais area , we just don’t get to hear about most of it .
Home invasions ,
Theft ,
Assaults
■■■■■■ Assaults.
Etc Etc

grumpyken52:
Disturbing development in the Calais area as violence erupted in several place in the area .
Afghan and Africans clashed and five people have been shot (not by the authorities) and many were using iron bars .

Don’t believe you for one second according to the BBC these poor but well educated people are coming to the UK to improve our society with cultural enrichment. Thinking of sending my kids to Uni in Somalia as every Somalian the BBC interviews is either a doctor or dentist must be a fantastic education system that they have over there :wink:

Mazzer2:

grumpyken52:

Don’t believe you for one second according to the BBC these poor but well educated people are coming to the UK to improve our society with cultural enrichment. Thinking of sending my kids to Uni in Somalia as every Somalian the BBC interviews is either a doctor or dentist must be a fantastic education system that they have over there :wink:

Yes they can all afford the £000s to pay the smugglers to get them into Europe and all have smart phones and speak several languages !
But they come from very poor families and very poor countries ! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji28][emoji28]

i just think its amusing that they were all queuing up for a grub handout then the poor unfortunates started chibbing and shooting the other tribe.
turf war calais style. :slight_smile:

hutpik:
…Soon they will be building IED’S along the road.

And that is what it is going to take before someone in France finally does something about them.

bullitt:

hutpik:

And that is what it is going to take before someone in France finally does something about them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
france wont give a toss as they will be building them in the uk. after france lets them through security. :cry:

bullitt:

hutpik:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
france wont give a toss as they will be building them in the uk. after france lets them through security. :cry:

grumpyken52:

For lorry drivers Calais not danger .Simply not stop to anything long distance(WC or buy sandwich as well) and will be all ok.If you see something victim that stop before heart detector and check trailer.And must drive with locked trailer doors.Most Most problem it is daily rest after loading .Truck can be loaded 100-200 miles away or drivers taked daily rest 100-200 away from Calais.But exactly when drivers have 9/11 rest most migrant entry in trailers and somebody help him closed door,put correctly seal again.Now i can see in Calais plenty young African boys.But African boys and Afgan never will be friend.

there is nothing more racist than different shades of black men in their various countries. it only becomes racist if one of you is white.
i wonder if anyone else has noticed that.
its just turf wars in calais now due to the differences in camps and groups.
coming to a town near you shortly im afraid.

dieseldog999:
there is nothing more racist than different shades of black men in their various countries. it only becomes racist if one of you is white.

Why migrant need come to Calais if they can jumping in truck 50-100 miles away.In Calais i thing more homeless migrant without money live.But to many migrant have good support from local criminal or just people who help him entry in truck,close door,put seal.
I found in my truck migrant near Gent in Belgium.

dieseldog999:

Differences of opinion concerning different sects of the same religion, resulting in violence, gangsterism, extortion, companies leaving etc etc? Itll never happen amongst us white folks. Remind us about the recent history of where youre living DD ?

It’s already happening in the UK isn’t it DD? Turf wars between Eritreans and Somalis is abundant. There used to be loads of conflict between them in the Woolwich/Plumstead area, I remember a couple of ■■■-for-tat murders there, some years back. Probably drug dealing related. Then there’s the Afghans against the Kurds that don’t get on.