Where to find european work?

Hi guys, where i can find european work? any particular company or website?
many thanks in advance.
cheers, luca

For where you are, try CTS, not saying I recommend them but they go abroad.

albion:

already apply for a job with them. dont know what they do. double manned the description say :unamused:
do you know more of what they do?
thanks in advance, luca

Try PTM International in Thatcham - 01635 877085.

Mainly fridge work.

No idea if they need anyone but they aren’t a million miles from Basingstoke

kjw21:
Try PTM International in Thatcham - 01635 877085.

Mainly fridge work.

No idea if they need anyone but they aren’t a million miles from Basingstoke

cheers dude, i will look at it.

luca73:

albion:

already apply for a job with them. dont know what they do. double manned the description say :unamused:
do you know more of what they do?
thanks in advance, luca

See on your other thread you are Italian, probably won’t get a job, generally British national only. It’s MoD work.

I must say, you are persistent!! 2 posts looking for work in a matter of days :unamused: :unamused:

pierrot 14:
I must say, you are persistent!! 2 posts looking for work in a matter of days :unamused: :unamused:

im looking for answer :wink:

luca73:

pierrot 14:

Well there you go… cts-logistics.co.uk/recruitment/

Have a look at that, give them a ring and then you can report back to us all as to what was said and done. Gotta help yourself mate. To separate threads with lots of help and advice given. You gotta get out there and find it and I found that page in 30 seconds.

£37k with, I would imagine, night out money on top. You phone them, you ask them and then you can let us all know! :wink:
Ciao baby!

And there was me thinking that Italians had
“avere i coglioni”

I think that you are a
“testa di cazzo”

And your posts are
“cazzata”

You’ve been given advice and help, so take it, otherwise
“vaffanculo”

bullitt:

luca73:

pierrot 14:

Well there you go… cts-logistics.co.uk/recruitment/

Have a look at that, give them a ring and then you can report back to us all as to what was said and done. Gotta help yourself mate. To separate threads with lots of help and advice given. You gotta get out there and find it and I found that page in 30 seconds.

£37k with, I would imagine, night out money on top. You phone them, you ask them and then you can let us all know! :wink:
Ciao baby!

Bullitt, he has tried that one.

albion:
[…Bullitt, he has tried that one.

Ooops, my mistake, missed that!! :blush: :laughing:

The point remains the same though. You have to get out there and make it happen. Personally I always found that actually turning up at a place and asking to speak to someone was the best approach. Maybe trundle up the M3 to Heathrow area and see whats about, or down to Southampton and the South Coast. As previously stated, the OP is of Italian decent so presumably speaks Italian so his best bet would be an Italian company. If he REALLY wanted it that is! Good luck Luca, let us know how you get on. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit…look at the top of this page, there is a thread entitled “Italy, help at any time”. Its a few years old but try dropping the author an email (click on his name to find the contact detail) and ask him.

bullitt:

albion:
[…Bullitt, he has tried that one.

Ooops, my mistake, missed that!! :blush: :laughing:

The point remains the same though. You have to get out there and make it happen. Personally I always found that actually turning up at a place and asking to speak to someone was the best approach. Maybe trundle up the M3 to Heathrow area and see whats about, or down to Southampton and the South Coast. As previously stated, the OP is of Italian decent so presumably speaks Italian so his best bet would be an Italian company. If he REALLY wanted it that is! Good luck Luca, let us know how you get on. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit…look at the top of this page, there is a thread entitled “Italy, help at any time”. Its a few years old but try dropping the author an email (click on his name to find the contact detail) and ask him.

Not disagreeing with you at all, get out there, see people - always works the best.

Straight 8 logistics move classic/race cars etc all over the place…they did have a yard just off junc 5 m3…
[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

albion:
…Not disagreeing with you at all, get out there, see people - always works the best.

:laughing: didn’t think you were for one minute :wink:

polytrotter:
Straight 8 logistics move classic/race cars etc all over the place…they did have a yard just off junc 5 m3…
[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks, i will look at it.
luca.

rjameson-transport.co.uk

flybynite.co.uk

stagetruck.com

cranleigh.co.uk

luca73:
many thanks in advance.
cheers, luca

S & K, yes they’re from South Wales but they may let you take the truck home or keep you out for several weeks at a time so not much commuting.

bald bloke:

luca73:
many thanks in advance.
cheers, luca

S & K, yes they’re from South Wales but they may let you take the truck home or keep you out for several weeks at a time so not much commuting.

It may have changed but at one time drivers didnt keep the same cab at Skint & Knackered*. Few weeks away, come back for a few days off and when they return their "own" truck had gone and theyd be in whatever was left.

• :smiley:

Franglais:

bald bloke:

luca73:
many thanks in advance.
cheers, luca

It may have changed but at one time drivers didnt keep the same cab at Skint & Knackered*. Few weeks away, come back for a few days off and when they return their "own" truck had gone and theyd be in whatever was left.

• :smiley:

Well I don’t think beggars can be choosers !!!