Calais port parking

I’m heading to Calais port in an artic and another driver is coming over from Dover as a foot passenger taking my truck and then I’m heading back to dover as a foot passenger. Where can I park the truck ie not check in and do the handover. I’ve tried calling but getting nowhere!! Any help gratefully received

could you not just get him to call you once he is walking out of the port and lift him from the roundabout?
one way or another,your going to have to be in there on the doorstep and be the centre of attraction for the tsunami of the great unwashed.
poss he could find another brit truckie on the crossing and hop a lift to met you?

All sorted. I’ve arranged to meet in nearby aire heading out to Belgium (that’s were he’s heading) he’s coming in a car as it’s only about £20 extra on the ferry. I can then turn round and go home in said car. Only issue will be finding a space Saturday or Sunday for me to park

Transmarck (sp) yes its always busy, but never failed to find spaces, even at weekends.

■■■■ parking on the entrants or exits of aires.

Concretejim:
Transmarck (sp) yes its always busy, but never failed to find spaces, even at weekends.

[zb] parking on the entrants or exits of aires.

Sometime absolutely full and closed.