Had my 1st illegal immigrants in 5 of them!

Rascals slashed my curtain roof, hopped in & botch sewed up their ■■■■■ with boot laces.

Scared the daylights out of me when I spotted 'em doing my checks at Calais, I let the men with guns get them out, not getting involved.

I think they got in at last services on the Lille road, the one that’s closed for truck parking, I didn’t even fuel up was just there for 3 mins grabbing a snack & off, big mistake!

Roof sorted, big thanks to dobiewyatt in Marlborough wilts cheap & decent fix & were able to slot me in immediately…

Thats probably why the truck parking is closed.

After reims we only stop in emergencys, i fuel up at champagne and run in from there.

Stop at your peril.

iguana:
Rascals slashed my curtain roof, hopped in & botch sewed up their ■■■■■ with boot laces.

Scared the daylights out of me when I spotted 'em doing my checks at Calais, I let the men with guns get them out, not getting involved.

I think they got in at last services on the Lille road, the one that’s closed for truck parking, I didn’t even fuel up was just there for 3 mins grabbing a snack & off, big mistake!

Roof sorted, big thanks to dobiewyatt in Marlborough wilts cheap & decent fix & were able to slot me in immediately…

Sorry but why need stop at Calais services grabbing snack???I drivers want less problem that must not stop long way before Calais.Snack can buy before or at ferry.

I stopped on monday night just in the Channel Tunnel Truck Park. It’s free for one hour and you can refuel, grab snacks, get a meal, get a bit shopping (cheese, bread, deli counter stuff). I wouldn’t stop at night at any services at the A16 at night time. In the day it’s a bit safer but I witnessed how the police stopped truckers from having their daily rest on the MSA’s around Calais.
They also sign your print outs or other official documents to say you had to interrupt your daily rest.

All rest areas within 100km of Calais are closed for this reason. It just isn’t worth stopping and yet drivers still do

switchlogic:
All rest areas within 100km of Calais are closed for this reason. It just isn’t worth stopping and yet drivers still do

They might be, but the fixers are now taking there clients further down, for a price.

We never stopped with 75km of the channel ports.
But anywhere in Europe it is best to check your truck thoroughly.
Had them trying to tie themselves underneath in Patras,Greece.
One of our guys had 12 in the back in Portugal and another had 3 in southern Spain.
I don’t miss that part of the job .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk