Immingham - Brevik (Norway) Ferry

Just been told im shipping out to brevik on sunday from immingham. Anyone been on this boat before and if so whats it like ? Also, whats the craic with tolls etc ? Re-loading in Denmark but I believe eurovignette covers that ? TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cracking boat, there were 5 passengers when I went on it and 2 of those were in a camper van… own cabin and all the food is the same as the crew eat and you’re seating is one side of the galley and the crew are the other…cheap ■■■■ etc (store room opens at specific times) just be careful cos customs will check in brevik. Tolls are automatic (some bridges) ship stops in Gothenburg for 12 hours before the crossing to brevik, ask to go up to the bridge and have a look about…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

truckertang:
Cracking boat, there were 5 passengers when I went on it and 2 of those were in a camper van… own cabin and all the food is the same as the crew eat and you’re seating is one side of the galley and the crew are the other…cheap ■■■■ etc (store room opens at specific times) just be careful cos customs will check in brevik. Tolls are automatic (some bridges) ship stops in Gothenburg for 12 hours before the crossing to brevik, ask to go up to the bridge and have a look about…

Nice one mate cheers. How long is the crossing all in then ?

if i remember correctly it was 36hrs ish…can’t remember if we stopped in Gothenburg for 10 or 12hrs. Make sure you’re outside on deck for the arrival in norway and the approach to brevik, it is a stunning view as you go between all the islands.

Will do mate cheers for the info [emoji2][emoji1189]

The Autopass tag is compulsory for all vehicles over 3.5t, fine for not having one is NOK 8000.-

http://www.autopass.no/en/compulsory-tag?lang=en

Schedule changed now tang, stops Brevik first. Was a good crossing food was nice etc. Waiting to clear customs now

@milodon , Aye I’ve got the tag mate just registering it now. Thanks

there used to be three ferries on the run, one dived off to brevick, all good boats, food varies, good cabins, sometimes the caravan dwellers would use it to collect new vans, the women empty the fridge during the night but not seen during the day, and the men drink excessively are loud and fight among themselves, saw one loose the trailer off the back of the transit on the off ramp up to ground level, rolled back into ship door, another got hit by the giant paper containers, but on the whole a good trip take your own dvds or book as its boring if not rough, lots to see on approach to brevick or Gothenburg,

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]