Belgium vignette

Maybe someone has encountered a similar situation

On Sunday I need to go to Germany with a 4x4 and a car trailer on the back with a Ford Mustang on the back. The car is my own project and not done for hire or reward.

So the question is - do I need a vignette or because I’m carrying my project car I don’t need to have one?

If I need one, how can I get it?

I’m arriving at 22:15 in Calais on Sunday

Nope just crack on mate…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Just make sure you’ve got all the vehicle docs with you…[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Not a vignette anymore but a box, OBU.
But, from
viapass.be/en/faq/question/w … er-charge/

“Which vehicles are exempted from kilometer charge?
The law explicitly specifies a number of categories that are exempt from kilometer charges. These are vehicles that are used exclusively by the military, firefighters, police and medical services. Also tractors for for agriculture, forestry and fish farming which drive seldomly on the public road are exempted. Some other specific categories are exempt as well like passenger vehicles (cars, buses, campers …). In the case of combined vehicles, the toll only applies if the maximum authorized mass of the tractor intended for freight, is over 3.5 tonnes.”

Looks to me, so long as the towing vehicle is under 3.5T max permitted gross wt, youre exempt. If your 4x4 is a passenger vehicle youre exempt.

So, you could be exempt twice.
To calculate how much the Belgian Gov will pay you to drive on their roads go to
www.tryiton.com

Thanks everyone for the prompt response and clarification.

Now I can travel stress free.