Truck overturned M6 heads up

Wagon went over the barrier into the field on M6 NB between 43&44. Lane 3 open but big tailback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re not wrong mate…the area looks gridlocked…
[emoji34][emoji34][emoji34]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Aye its f*cked mate, Am heading south though. The wrecker was hooking up to him when I passed but they were hand balling his load out onto the hard shoulder so might be a while yet

It’s my patch, thankfully I was on rest days. :wink:

Went over early Sun am. I was told.
I came South about 6pm … they were handballing load out of the fridge trl … yes it was another Freshlincski. :unamused: :unamused:
Not sure what happened … was talking to Orna Merchant ( Radio 2 travel totty ) … her info was that several vehicles had been involved.
No doubt CSI Trucknet will be on the case ? :laughing:

The Rustler:
Went over early Sun am. I was told.
I came South about 6pm … they were handballing load out of the fridge trl … yes it was another Freshlincski. :unamused: :unamused:
Not sure what happened … was talking to Orna Merchant ( Radio 2 travel totty ) … her info was that several vehicles had been involved.
No doubt CSI Trucknet will be on the case ? :laughing:

Not sure mate, it was quite windy that night though. If i remember right there was a sawyers wagon sitting in the hard shoulder a couple hundred yards behind him. Looked like he’d just stopped to help though It didnt look like a multiple vehicle thing

The Sawyers wagon was there @ 6pm when I came South … also had a forklift and looked to be loading the remains of the load into the Sawyers trl.
I don’t recall seeing Sawyers as I went North … but was concentrating on traffic / getting past as it still wasn’t too busy when I passed … just saw the rear doors of the Freshlinc down the bank.