Toll box for Poland

I might be off to Poland (Wroclaw I think)next week, I believe I’ll need a toll box (Via Toll) for most

Firstly I have searched through the forum and found some information and link to Via toll, but still leaves me with a couple of questions, the truck might have a toll box, but if it doesn’t can I get one on route?

Any good stops or other recommendations would be good?

Also I believe no Sunday Ban in Poland?

Hi Muckles,

Driving restrictions have just finished for the weekends (runs mainly during school summer holidays) and only other restrictions are evening before/during public holidays which again won’t effect you for next week.

viatoll.pl/en/trucks/custom … ion-points

The link above is a list of Border Distribution Points where you can sort out your Toll Box/payment.

Although I live in Poland I very rarely run down there so I can’t give any recommendations for stops etc. Have a good trip and enjoy the scenery.

Thanks for the info Barrykam the link was very useful once I’d worked out Niemcy is Polish for Germany, (if it isn’t I’m buggered :laughing: )
Not going far into Poland, but always good to add another country to the list.

Now what is Polish for Hello, 1 beer please, Thank You and Goodbye? :laughing:

213.25.68.37/dp/(X(1/Default.aspx?lang=en&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Try that link also. In the 2nd half of the search box (address candidates) put your entry point into Poland and it should bring up (usually fuel stations) where you can buy Toll passes. (PM me if you get stuck)

Dzień dobry (gin dobry) - hello
Jedno piwo, proszę (yeden pivo, prosher) - 1 beer please
Dziękuję (jinki) - Thank you
do widzenia (do (as in dog) vi-zen-ya) - Good Bye

Hi Barrykam

I think I’ve got a location, last services in Germany on the A4, on your link as Jędrzychowice Autostrada 10/A4,
Will find out if the truck already has a box tomorrow, the boss man apparently has done Poland before so should know the system, the TM has also been to Poland, but as he said" they weren’t in the EU last time he was there", so he’s a bit out of touch.

So I believe that the Lotos fuel station will be your closest ‘distribution point’. Address is: Jędrzychowice 125, 59-900 Zgorzelec, Poland. Just copy and paste into Google maps. Have a good trip and mind the beer, it’s quite strong!! :wink:

barrykam:
So I believe that the Lotos fuel station will be your closest ‘distribution point’. Address is: Jędrzychowice 125, 59-900 Zgorzelec, Poland. Just copy and paste into Google maps. Have a good trip and mind the beer, it’s quite strong!! :wink:

Cheers.
I’m not much of a drinker, I was accused of not being British in a Routier not so long ago because I stopped drinking before the Dutch and French I was at the table with. :laughing:

If going through Frankfurt Oder 1st junction turn right big truck park can rent the box in there fairly straight forward go to main building

chester1:
If going through Frankfurt Oder 1st junction turn right big truck park can rent the box in there fairly straight forward go to main building

Thanks I meant to update this, I went through a different border crossing, heading for Wroclaw from Dresden, but there was a toll point at the old border point, the truck had a box, but I had to top it up as it was a pre pay one, however very simple and they’ll tell you how much the route you want costs, but the minimum payment was 122 zlotys.