Removals Paris

Can anyone recommend a firm to move some personal effects from Orsay, south west side of Paris back to Nottingham. Mostly electrical stuff, telly, clothes, books etc, Transit van would cover.

Not my area of expertise!

TIA
Albion

why dont you try shiply…its a doddle to use so long as you reject the quotes for a few days till they get a bit more competitive…like ebay in reverse and you can check feedback ect

Doesn’t Burnley-Si on here run a few vans? Not sure if he sends them over the water though.

It’s not for me, it’s a friend of a friend.

There is anyvan as well as shiply. I’m going to mention them, but it’s a bit of a gamble as to who you get.

I could do it myself, but I hate getting involved with removals :blush:

Why don’t you try one of the big boys ?
Whites, GB liners, Bishops move, to name a few. They would do it as a part load.
Would suggest Pickfords but I presume you want the goods to arrive in one piece :stuck_out_tongue:

Try Cotswold Carriers they are out there most weeks they run small vans and up

Avoid Anyvan/Shipley and any of the other ‘race to the bottom’ websites. Contact any decent removal company, GB Liners, Appleyards of South Yorkshire, Cotswold Carriers, Anglo French, Move Corp. Any one of then will look after you, give you a fair rate and your goods will be in one piece when delivered!

As an ex removal man, once based in Paris, I can’t disagree with JDC’s comments. Cadogan Tate and Hedleys both have Paris bases too.

Hi,

Bournes in Rye have trucks in Paris every week and cover the whole of the U.K. and Europe. They are well set up and professional.