Where do I search for a driver?

Been let down at the last minute and need a driver next week, probably for 3-4 days. Needs to be in SW France lunch time ish Tuesday 29th, drive rig to otherside of France to a race circuit, spend 2 days there and then drive rig back.

If anyone is interested or can point me in the right direction/website?

Cheers

Friend of mine, English guy, that lives in Mimizan, might be able to help

could you not get the one that lifts all those unnacompanied trailers for you to do it,or is he banged up with limey phil now :confused:

pierrot 14:

I’d be very interested, do you want to pm me his details? I’ll pm you mine.

dieseldog999:
could you not get the one that lifts all those unnacompanied trailers for you to do it,or is he banged up with limey phil now :confused:

Funnily enough I haven’t moved any unacompanied trailers and nobodies banged up with anyone. If you haven’t got anything helpful to say…

I’m looking for a driver, that’s all, all honest and above board, legal, kosher.

Clare70:

dieseldog999:

Funnily enough I haven’t moved any unacompanied trailers and nobodies banged up with anyone. If you haven’t got anything helpful to say…

I’m looking for a driver, that’s all, all honest and above board, legal, kosher.

well if youve not moved any unnacompanied trailers before,its not for the want of trying on here.
ad its a forum…■■■■ it up, :unamused:

dieseldog999:

Clare70:

dieseldog999:

well if youve not moved any unnacompanied trailers before,its not for the want of trying on here.
ad its a forum…■■■■ it up, :unamused:

Sorry, it’s been one of those days :frowning:

Struggling to send a pm, they are stuck in my ‘outbox’ any ideas how to send?

pierrot 14:

Please get in touch, have tried several attempts at sending you a message and it’s just not working :frowning:

Clare70 is 100 percent genuine, I have worked for her in the past, and would be doing so again if I was available.
Dont take the P155 When someone is trying to provide work

Steve

SteveWalsh:
Clare70 is 100 percent genuine, I have worked for her in the past, and would be doing so again if I was available.

Steve

Cheers Steve, get well soon. X

Clare70:
Struggling to send a pm, they are stuck in my ‘outbox’ any ideas how to send?

They will stay in your outbox until the recipient reads them.

SteveWalsh:

Steve

I think the comments come from requests to move the trailer to the UK over the years apparently.

Have a look at the transfer market.

Hi Clare70.
Having recently retired from euroland, Are you looking for a temp
driver or permanent one.
I live in the north of England don’t know if that helps.

To all of you reading this , give it a wide berth and ignore. Didn’t even reply to my PM’s

pierrot 14:
To all of you reading this , give it a wide berth and ignore. Didn’t even reply to my PM’s

I know this is an old post, but for future reference, why do you say this?
Tommy.

Not sure why the negative comments.

I have worked for Clare70 many times, Very interesting work, always pays on time, Fantastic people to work for, and If I wasnt working full time elsewhere I would do all of there driving work.

Steve

TommyTanker:

pierrot 14:

I know this is an old post, but for future reference, why do you say this?
Tommy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
possibly because she was looking for someone to do a french internal trip and the guy mailing her with no relpies lives in france and would no doubt be the best possible candidate for being in the right place at the right time, hence why bother if they didnt get the courtesy of a reply in the 1st place.
its only a wild guess though.
no doubt itl all come out in the wash next time they post looking for someone to lift another trailer and return to the uk with it… :unamused: