Belgian truckstop near dunkirk

hi looking for a truckstop towards Dunkirk from Eindhoven but away from the madness of jabbeke. only in a rigid.

If you are heading back to Calais then I would suggset pushing on. Otherwise make sure you do a thorough check for unwanted visitors.

There is a supposedly secure truckstop on the way to Dunkirk port just off the A16.

http://dktruckspark.fr/

There is a truckstop, in the ind area, on the North side of Veurne.

Also, not a truckstop as such but you could do a lot worse than stay at Real tobaccos place @ Alveringem.
Come of the E40 Veurne J1a and head toward Ieper on the N8.
Its about 3km on the right.
Bar,shower and limited food.

There is a truck stop at Lokeren take the junction after you see the signs for Tank wash turn right at bottom of slip then right again into the truck stop

I did stop at lokeren once and the man might have been having a bad day but what a miserable toe rag he was, everything we (double manned) asked for seemed like too much trouble, I decided I would not frequent his establishment again, I think I might try alveringem been there before and seemed nice enough people, I did think of the two in veurne, romac and mattheeuws, but lots of movement all night, but still possibles, thanks for the input gents.