50km/h camera in Boulogne

Has anyone been flashed by that camera just off the 16 at junction 29 ? The 50 limit on the inside lane and 70 on the out ? I went down it for the first time and wasnt paying proper attention to it as i was trying work out where i was going. Think i was going about 60odd… just wanting to know if I should expect a fine or not. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been flashed loads of times off it, never heard a thing yet.

AF1:
I’ve been flashed loads of times off it, never heard a thing yet.

+1…dont sweat it…flash every time you see that one or any other one.just dont do it in a frogtruck… :wink:

Sorted! Cheers guys [emoji41]

Unless things have changed, and I suspect they have not going by the comments above, I would not worry.

I got flashed by speed cameras in France dozens of times in the mid to late 2000s, some were valid but many of them just seemed to flash randomly, one when I was in slow traffic between Dunkirk and Lille going 20-30km/h under the speed limit (cop van in a layby with a portable camera by the roadside at the end of a long cable to his van) and I never heard a peep from any of them

robinhood_1984:
Unless things have changed, and I suspect they have not going by the comments above, I would not worry.

I got flashed by speed cameras in France dozens of times in the mid to late 2000s, some were valid but many of them just seemed to flash randomly, one when I was in slow traffic between Dunkirk and Lille going 20-30km/h under the speed limit (cop van in a layby with a portable camera by the roadside at the end of a long cable to his van) and I never heard a peep from any of them

No worries mate, thanks. I’ve heard the same from a fair few drivers but I just wanted to make sure!

I wouldn’t be to sure of not hearing anything.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05 … -saturday/

GBPub:
I wouldn’t be to sure of not hearing anything.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05 … -saturday/

Christ. Just need to wait and see I suppose. I’ll let you all know if I do hear anything then

Must admit, not set the one off that you mentioned for a few months, but have set a few off since the new rules supposedly came into force.

i set one off in france at over 160mph on a motorcycle 2 years ago and didnt hear anything :grimacing:

qwakers:
i set one off in france at over 160mph on a motorcycle 2 years ago and didnt hear anything :grimacing:

It always makes me smile when bikers stand on the brakes as they approach the head on type cameras. :smiley: