Sprinter and trailer

I’m driving a sprinter and trailer 3.5t (combined 7t) and heading to Bulgaria so going via Romania!
Do I need to queue in hgv lane or can I go through normal car/van lanes? For both romania and Bulgaria border■■?

More information required. Commercial goods/hire and reward, does it have Tacho etc.?

Went through the car lane with an artic at the Ruse border once, going to Romania from Bulgaria. Cost me €5 and saved about three hours :laughing:

Hi Miller’s what’s a Norske roofing technician doing on TN these days? Or are you behind the wheel again?

Just checking in from time to time when bored, to offer useless information that’s also well antiquated :laughing:

Not really thinking about getting back behind the wheel as this job offers many of the same benefits: I get to travel a lot (albeit only in the north of Norway), it’s quite independent in that you rarely see the boss (last shift was 5 weeks in Lofoten, saw my boss once when he was passing through) but I never have to sleep inside a cab (four weeks in Svolvær were spent in a luxury condo @ almost €250 per night, perks of working in a tourist hotspot). And i also get to practice my norwegian (still quite terrible at it, but at least I haven’t used english in ages) and generally learn stuff all the time, whereas there was nothing new for me behind the wheel anymore.

I started from absolutely zero almost a year ago and have been in charge of the projects I work on since march, as in running the crew (usually just the two of us, but sometimes up to 6 guys) and being the person whose name is on the paperwork as the one responsible, if the s–t hits the fan :smiley: Not just another trailer number anymore, quite fulfilling I have to say.

Writing this on the small island of Røst, arrived yesterday and will be finished next Tuesday or so. Then a 1400km drive home, pack the wife and the kids into the car and off for a coworkers wedding in Krakow, fun times :sunglasses: