Sprinter and trailer

Just checking in from time to time when bored, to offer useless information that’s also well antiquated :laughing:

Not really thinking about getting back behind the wheel as this job offers many of the same benefits: I get to travel a lot (albeit only in the north of Norway), it’s quite independent in that you rarely see the boss (last shift was 5 weeks in Lofoten, saw my boss once when he was passing through) but I never have to sleep inside a cab (four weeks in Svolvær were spent in a luxury condo @ almost €250 per night, perks of working in a tourist hotspot). And i also get to practice my norwegian (still quite terrible at it, but at least I haven’t used english in ages) and generally learn stuff all the time, whereas there was nothing new for me behind the wheel anymore.

I started from absolutely zero almost a year ago and have been in charge of the projects I work on since march, as in running the crew (usually just the two of us, but sometimes up to 6 guys) and being the person whose name is on the paperwork as the one responsible, if the s–t hits the fan :smiley: Not just another trailer number anymore, quite fulfilling I have to say.

Writing this on the small island of Røst, arrived yesterday and will be finished next Tuesday or so. Then a 1400km drive home, pack the wife and the kids into the car and off for a coworkers wedding in Krakow, fun times :sunglasses: