Trucking girl from Poland

Has anyone viewed this girl’s video’s on YouTube ?
Her name is Iwona Blecharczyk, and she drive’s for a Polish heavy haul company.

She is gorgeous, sweet and an expert driver !

For any of you guy’s who think Lisa Kelly is the top’s, check out this young girl !!

There is NO comparison !!!
John

Link!

Danne

Dirty Dan:
Link!

Danne

youtube.com/channel/UCP5R-A … 6xkeGp5W4A

Reef:

Dirty Dan:
Link!

Danne

youtube.com/channel/UCP5R-A … 6xkeGp5W4A

I would !! :wink:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tIL7SeUXMsY This young lady gets about .

and there we have the reality of whether women should be in the trucking industry…it all boils down to shes blonde with a nice pair of baps that look like a dead heat in a zepplin race…thats the entire contribution to a woman in a mans world…whether shes worth a poke or not…seems fair to me?? :smiley:

dieseldog999:
and there we have the reality of whether women should be in the trucking industry…it all boils down to shes blonde with a nice pair of baps that look like a dead heat in a zepplin race…thats the entire contribution to a woman in a mans world…whether shes worth a poke or not…seems fair to me?? :smiley:

Yep… :laughing:

dieseldog999:

Hi Dieseldog999, of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I’m sorry to say I find your’s both offensive and insulting.

I’m sure there are hundred’s of female trucker’s in the UK and Europe, who would love to engage in dialogue with you in regards
to your opinion of them.
And no, I are’nt an armchair surfer, I’ve worked in transport and the Rail industry for many years.

Mate, we’re in the 21st Century, get used to it !

Oh, for Gods sake. A humour Hoover has appeared.

the maoster:

Worked in the rail industry - says it all :unamused:

johnny51:
…Mate, we’re in the 21st Century, get used to it !

:confused: :confused: … I don’t think he was complaining was he?? He made a humorous observation!

Yes. Been suscribing to her vids for a few years already.

I’ve spoken to her a couple of times when she worked for a Belgian firm called H. Essers.

johnny51:

dieseldog999:

Hi Dieseldog999, of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I’m sorry to say I find your’s both offensive and insulting.

I’m sure there are hundred’s of female trucker’s in the UK and Europe, who would love to engage in dialogue with you in regards
to your opinion of them.
And no, I are’nt an armchair surfer, I’ve worked in transport and the Rail industry for many years.

the picture on the other post with the link to stacksncracks definately worth a look btw)is really going to be right up your street then…and the hundreds of female truckers( i always find that phrase laughable) are quite welcome to voice their opinion about anything they like…apparantly this is a forum where opinions may be bantered about…but once again,a picture is worth a thousand words as follows…though reading your post i can only think…woooosh!! and get a life.

Toddy2:

the maoster:

Hi Toddy2, not a ticket collecter, 30 years diesel engine fitter.

dieseldog999:

johnny51:

dieseldog999:

to your opinion of them.

the picture on the other post with the link to stacksncracks definately worth a look btw)is really going to be right up your street then…and the hundreds of female truckers( i always find that phrase laughable) are quite welcome to voice their opinion about anything they like…apparantly this is a forum where opinions may be bantered about…but once again,a picture is worth a thousand words as follows…though reading your post i can only think…woooosh!! and get a life.

I’ve got a VERY HAPPY LIFE, thanks very much, bye !!

johnny51:

Toddy2:

the maoster:

Hi Toddy2, not a ticket collecter, 30 years diesel engine fitter.

Can you sort out my ■■■■■■■ M11 then?

the maoster:

My thoughts precisely, what is it with these PC evangelists that feel they must get upset when someone writes something that the ‘PC brigade’ would find offensive. It’s like people who shake their heads when they see someone on the phone when driving, I drove for years with a phone in my hand and never killed anyone or even scraped the paint on anyone’s bumper so why the fuss. If a copper see’s it they’ll nick him!!

Dieseldog at his best again and why does the banter police always come out on a friday ffs.

Toddy2:

the maoster:

Worked in the rail industry, must have been the only one doing that. :smiley:

What about Kate ?

bigr250:

the maoster:

My thoughts precisely, what is it with these PC evangelists that feel they must get upset when someone writes something that the ‘PC brigade’ would find offensive. It’s like people who shake their heads when they see someone on the phone when driving, I drove for years with a phone in my hand and never killed anyone or even scraped the paint on anyone’s bumper so why the fuss. If a copper see’s it they’ll nick him!!

I thought that you " Knight’s of the road" were an intelligent, responsible breed ?!
Why can’t you put your phone on the passenger seat or dashboard ?
And of course, you alway’s pull over and switch of your engine when making or taking a call !

I’ve alway’s had the greatest respect for trucker’s, but I’m afraid time’s are changing, and the
mentality of a minority has ruined your image, re the recent carnage in Devon, where that
Mother and her children were wiped out, by that murdering, foreign trucker, searching for music
on his i phone, whilst doing around 60 mph.

No doubt I’ll be berated for my view’s on this criminal and dangerous activity !