DGN's usual price

Can you please advise me who I can expose DGN? And the approximate price?
This is a loading in the UK UB6 7RH/Perivale/ to SK /90041/Rovinka. The item is UN 1950 AEROSOLS, 2.2 “LTD QTY” 2 x fibreboard boxes 13.2 kg

thank you for advice

Dusan

sfxsk:
This is a loading in the UK UB6 7RH/Perivale/ to SK /90041/Rovinka. The item is UN 1950 AEROSOLS, 2.2 “LTD QTY” 2 x fibreboard boxes 13.2 kg

thank you for advice

Dusan

Hi Dusan,

The people who asked you to carry this load (= the consignor) are responsible for providing the DGN, so this should not be your problem.

If they’ve given you any kind of paperwork, it might be possible for you to get a DGN made out by an agent in your port of departure.

I’ve no idea of the cost these days, but somebody has to sign off on the DGN for the correctness of the consignment and for the way that it’s been stowed.

dieseldave:

sfxsk:

thank you for advice

Dusan

Hi Dusan,

The people who asked you to carry this load (= the consignor) are responsible for providing the DGN, so this should not be your problem.

If they’ve given you any kind of paperwork, it might be possible for you to get a DGN made out by an agent in your port of departure.

I’ve no idea of the cost these days, but somebody has to sign off on the DGN for the correctness of the consignment and for the way that it’s been stowed.

Well thank you,

Yes, the sender wanted to do it for £ 250 … including transport :smiling_imp: .
Only DGN for 170 pounds. Those are the amounts when we neoplati economically because the product stands 170 lbs. I do not know how to take it. :confused:

sfxsk:
Well thank you,

Only DGN for 170 pounds. Those are the amounts when we neoplati economically because the product stands 170 lbs. I do not know how to take it. :confused:

Hi Dusan,

My answer assumed that you are the carrier, but I can’t understand how or why you’re being charged £250 including transport, so I now have to ask whether you are the buyer?

I’m clearly not playing with a full deck here because you haven’t told me the whole story, so I can’t advise you unless I know your position in the transport chain.

For now, I’ll repeat that the consignor (= sender) is responsible for providing the necessary paperwork, but I’ll add the consignee (= buyer) will usually end up paying for the transport and any associated costs, but this might ultimately depend on the incoterm agreed in the sale of the aerosols.

BTW, I’ve no idea what neoplati means. :blush:

dieseldave:

sfxsk:
Well thank you,

Hi Dusan,

My answer assumed that you are the carrier, but I can’t understand how or why you’re being charged £250 including transport, so I now have to ask whether you are the buyer?

I’m clearly not playing with a full deck here because you haven’t told me the whole story, so I can’t advise you unless I know your position in the transport chain.

For now, I’ll repeat that the consignor (= sender) is responsible for providing the necessary paperwork, but I’ll add the consignee (= buyer) will usually end up paying for the transport and any associated costs, but this might ultimately depend on the incoterm agreed in the sale of the aerosols.

BTW, I’ve no idea what neoplati means. :blush:

Hi Dieseldave,

I’m buying. We transport ADR mainly Class 1.
These are just two small paper carton.

Neoplati - sorry - uneconomic right

sfxsk:
Hi Dieseldave,

Hi Dusan,

It seems that you’ve bought the aerosols ex-works.

I’m still not seeing how they can charge you for “transport” if you are going to to carry the aerosols yourself!

They can charge whatever you agree to because of the ex-works status of the aerosols.

I’d advise you to contact an agent at your port of departure to find out the cost of a DGN.

Of course, you’ll also need a CMR as well.

dieseldave:

sfxsk:
Hi Dieseldave,

Hi Dusan,

It seems that you’ve bought the aerosols ex-works.

I’m still not seeing how they can charge you for “transport” if you are going to to carry the aerosols yourself!

They can charge whatever you agree to because of the ex-works status of the aerosols.

I’d advise you to contact an agent at your port of departure to find out the cost of a DGN.

Of course, you’ll also need a CMR as well.

Hi Dieseldave,

I’ll try to find someone to DGN :confused:

Thank you
Dusan