Route to Bulgaria/tolls

I’m planning the trip to Bulgaria in my 7.5t.I’ve done the trip twice before in a car,then car/caravan,went all the way from Dunkirk on the motorways through Belgium/Germany/Austria/Hungary/Serbia into BG…Romania may have to be the option with a truck :unamused: .
Difference being that all I had to do was stop off at service stations inside the relevant countries and buy vignette stickers.
Obviously it’s different for trucks.
Could someone advise /help me on the proceedure for going by truck through these countries regarding tolls.This will be a one off trip.there and back,no rush…Is it possible to pay adhoc as you go along or is it compulsory to get the boxes for the cab,do you need one for every country :question: .If it is compulsory,can you just get them as you get the vignettes for cars at service stations,cost of boxes?
Another thing is driving restrictions,eg weekends etc,are there any for 7.5t’ers :question:
Just one more thing,the truck is a 1997 Merc,and no seatbelts were fitted as it didn’t require them then,‘‘none have ever been fitted’’, and can still be driven without them in the uk…would this be the case in europe too :question: .
I’ve been trying to get in touch with a member on here called ‘‘truckyboy’’ who I believe has made the journey quite a few times,but to no avail.
Would appreciate any help on the subject…any extra relevant info on the subject I might need would be welcome,costs of boxes/tolls etc.

Belgium- need a box
Germany- can pay at stations for the route (if it was under a 7.5t- even a 7.4t you’d not need this)
Austria- need a box

Due to the age of truck, is it euro 0 or 1? It’s not going to be cheap for the toll.

Ref Sunday, Belgium & Germany ok for 7.5t, but I’d avoid in Germany if you can, it should be ok, but I’m sure will be a reg you are wrong on & you will stick out on the road. Austria should be ok, but it’s tricky & with yr old truck I’d avoid Sundays as are euro regs in certain areas.

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sourc … qQykPNHdZg

Can’t help ref the other countries.