Ireland advice

Good day

I’m off on a little jolly this week around Ireland… it’s literally all over the place, deriving and installing stands in Halfords.
Wondering if there is any do’s or don’t’s any good parking places? Or anywhere I shouldn’t park? Is there anything I should look out for.
I will be trying to stay in hotels to be fair as there is two of us, but I know that may be an issue with an artic and parking lol.
Done Ireland loads in my van but never in my truck so any advice is welcome.

Be good chaps [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that is a multi drop, people’s attitude to parking is much more relaxed than in England over here most pubs in the country have somewhere where you can put a lorry or two. I live in Derry and know the Halfords there, you could probably leave an artic on the service road at the back as there is plenty of room there and the Premier Inn is a short walk away. Security of the wagon shouldn’t be a problem although steer clear of overnight parking in the services on the M1 Dublin to Belfast motorway at Lusk and Castlebellingham both theft hotspots. Would guess that as most of the Halford’s are on a retail park they will let you park at them or be able to tell you where to park.

If your doing Halfords at coolock in Dublin don’t park up over night on the industrial estate behind. It’s a rough area full of scum. There’s a topaz near by on the R139 behind the hotel that has truck parking and you could kip in the hotel aswell.

if you have been in a van then you know its infinately more relaxed than the uk…diddycoys and macodougalls being the only form of grief. you will find most b&b places will prob give you a lift to and from the truck anyway as their infinatley more laid back than mainland counterparts.dublin,cork,belfast and derry are places most likely for pilfering due to the size of them alone for greif.and galway and cork are swamped with diddycoys so be aware there.if it was me ,id plan my overnights in other places and have an easy life.theres only 2 average speed cameras in the north which you wont need to worry about anyway as theyre nly on a cpl hours a month at most,and a cpl of fixed ones,so apart from that and espacially in eire,just go flat to the mat,and slow down a tad when your plowing through the villages.when your down around tralee,you could always go to dingle bay and say hello to fungie ■■ :smiley:

What you doing the second day :slight_smile:

having been dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century now,then ireland has became eco friendly and green utilising local recyclables instead of metal for roadsigns now.

you may not see yourself crossing the border,but you will know soon enough when your in the south…

and if your at a loose end of an evening,then dont bother with tinder,or grindr…you will always get the best options from the link on the last pic.available on call 24/7
just be wary if someone asks you if you can make a ewe turn… :open_mouth:

irish dating.png

irish_sheep1.jpg

Slow-Down-Slee.png