Belgique road tolls

Right folkes, not been out of the country in 4 years then get told in goin to Holland next week. A mate told me the euro vignette is no more in Belguim and I would need some sort of toll tag is this right or can I pay at a service station. Any help much appreciated

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Taken from a previous Euro thread:-

The only major change is that the vignette in Belgium has gone and been replaced with a per km toll. If you are going to be doing this run on a regular basis your boss can get a toll box through his fuel card provider, if it is a one off then you need to stop in the layby at the French/Belgian border and purchase the toll from the machine in the layby, not sure how this works as we have the boxes.
In Germany be aware that the MAUT is now payable on several national roads and the only warning you will get is a MAUT sign as you enter the national with generally nowhere to buy the MAUT
mazzer

even if you only want a temporary toll box you’ll still need the trucks Reg documents to scan when you get to the viasat dispenser

superscaniaV8:
even if you only want a temporary toll box you’ll still need the trucks Reg documents to scan when you get to the viasat dispenser

Shouldn’t you have these in your possession anyway when abroad ■■