Biggest UK international trucking transport companies

Autoporto:
No surprise that there are no big U.K. firms trucking in Europe when the Romanian guys that I’ve met are on €75 a day. A decent house in Romania goes for €50k as I understand it, so €75 doesn’t sound like peanuts to me. Let’s face it, if we could get £300 a day in Poland and Romania, then most of us would be over there filling our boots, so let’s not beat them up about it. Digressing a bit, I’m new to this game, and I’m lucky enough to be doing Euro work; the EE guys that I’ve met so far have been top blokes that will bend over backwards to help any “colleague” that needs it. I also know quite a few Romanian swear words now which they think is hilarious when they hear a Brit using them.

When you talk to foreigh drivers about wages that ask not just how many he get but as well it is before tax or after and for working day or calendar day.Most company in EE pay wages per calendar day.Now most company pay about 60-70 euro per day after all tax.Most drivers have about 1800-2000 euro per month .Some companies pay little bit more or less.Most Uk companies who still do EU job pay same or less money.Example one from bigest Uk companies who do a lot EU job -S@k haulge.Bigest if driver earn up to500- 600 per week.And all truckv in much worse condition that any Romanian truck.