Toll costs to Milan

Could anyone tell me the toll costs involved for class 4 5 axle euro 5 from Rotterdam to Milan and the best route to take? Never had much dealings with Italy!
Thanks all

From Aosta ,Italy till Millan about 85 euro.But not sure about France toll cost but from Calais to Reims-Dijon and after a39-a40 and Mont Blank.If you have Adr load than via Frejus must go.

For the Italy stretch go to this

autostrade.it/autostrade_en-gis/percorso.do

Route suggestions below

google.fr/maps/dir/Rotterda … 45.4654219

Unless it’s a tiny box, forget the air route lol

pierrot 14:
Route suggestions below

But for this route requared TIR.

Andrejs:

pierrot 14:
Route suggestions below

But for this route requared TIR.

Why?

I know some companies run to the east of the suggested Google route. They favour running through Austria over the Europa Bridge and down through Bolzano and Verona, coming into Milan from the east. It seems like more km, but apparently is cheaper overall on combined fuel and tolls. I don`t know, but it would be worth trying to cost up that route??
When you say class 4: you mean a class 4 French toll rating I think? Not class 4 hazardous is it?

If not in a hurry, the free national roads are much slower, then a weight limit sends you back on the toll road.
Come off the toll again to save money then another weight limit on the national .
Wear and tear on the truck, more fuel used, driver fatigue and agricultural traffic and dawdling tourist traffic slow you down on the free roads .
Toll may seem expensive but less stress, more places to eat or park up for the night.
Motorway food in Europe is high quality.
UK is Burger King and KFC a not healthy option .

Not free but can help mapandguide.com/en/home/