THE FIN103:
Hi lads. What docs do you need for emission sticker for mt blanc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check your UK reg documents.
On mine on page 2.
Item D2
Version EuroVI.
They’re looking for some official paper to show the Euro class.
Different classes have different charges to use the Blanc.
Euro 0 and Euro 1 are both banned I think. Guess other groups will be banned later?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Last time I went through, stopped before tolls office to take in log book, but directed back to truck & drive to window.
Euro 6 sticker issued by very helpful man.
He insisted seeing sticker stuck [emoji41]
Can only presume ANPR system told him what Euro my truck was ?

Yeah when coming from Italy side when you pull in at the check Point after the last toll booth you follow the signs through the parking area and stop at the window. The person in there just asks you a number, no proof, and you get the sticker and receipt to give the attendant at the entrance to the tunnel to prove you went through the checkpoint.

Like mentioned above they want it stuck on the windscreen before driving off.

I went that way a couple of weeks ago, got to window and just tell them what Euro number you are and hey presto they give you the relevant sticker.
I don’t think there are different fees for various emmision levels, just you can’t go through with anything less than Euro 3, so I suppose those giving out the stickers are well up on modern trucks and maybe they only question it when something a bit elderly goes through (truck not driver :laughing: ).