Parking at cite europe at calais eurotunnel?

does anyone know if there’s anywhere at the cite europe next to the euro tunnel I can park my lorry up long enough to pop in to do a quick bit of shopping before getting the shuttle back?

Not been there for a while, but used to park in Etap hotel carpark. and walk accross the grass to the Cite.

I know that the camp has been dismantled, but I wouldn’t advise parking up a wagon anywhere near that region, even for just a bit of shopping . It’s still a hornets nest !!

Depending on what you want from the shops, you might be better going to the Auchen. Drop your trailer at the eurotunnel and go solo thats what i used to do.

SteveWalsh:
Not been there for a while, but used to park in Etap hotel carpark. and walk accross the grass to the Cite.

The CRS have been parked in there for the last couple of years. They ended up taking all the coach truck parking area. Made it a problem to park if you we’re staying in the hotels.

I don’t know what you are buying, but if its booze etc., you don’t have to use Euro (shopping rip off) centre. Get yourself down to Leclerc in Boulogne.

Hi, if heading from Be border, take jct 54 Grande Synthe center commercial and within quarter of mile at next roundabout massive auchan superstore and others with dedicated truck spaces goole map it to see them

I’ll be trying Leclercs at boulogne first as that’s where I’m heading, but this is a mission set by the wife to get a certain toy that’s out of stock in the UK, for the kids Christmas present. There’s a toys r us at cite Europe, might just drop the trailer at the tunnel and head back and try the coach parking.

Whats the crc?

What toy is it that you are looking for? I’ll have a look on the net here in France to see who might have it

pierrot 14:
What toy is it that you are looking for? I’ll have a look on the net here in France to see who might have it

Hatchimal

Aka biggest pain in my arse this Christmas

nurglets:
Whats the crc?

Do you mean what’s the CRS, they’re part of the French police, I think they’re the bunch they send in to crack heads , they’ve been there because of the jungle. Don’t know if they’ve gone now though?

nurglets:

pierrot 14:

Hatchimal

Aka biggest pain in my arse this Christmas

millions of them on uk ebay…more millions of them if you accept postage from the eu…why sweat it for the hassle of a trailerfull of vermin…though watching the crs seting about them would be worth it…

Found a list of shops that do sell them here

hatchimals.com/where-to-buy.php?loc=fr

ended up trying leclercs, the big shopping centre outside of boulogne on the n42, ignoring the no lorry signs and parking right in front of the doors in their car park but just had a few “Je suis désolé”, and was going to try auchan and cite europe after dropping the trailer at the tunnel, but the queue was already stupid at 9am, so just joined it and waited for 2 and half hours before getting on the train.

plenty of this thing on ebay but i’m not spending £30-£40 more than retail price, an IOU from santa for january and a satsuma will do instead.

nurglets:
plenty of this thing on ebay but i’m not spending £30-£40 more than retail price, an IOU from santa for january and a satsuma will do instead.

Well at least they’ll learn how to handle disappointment. :laughing:

If we’d had a bit more of that over the last few years we might not have a load of millennial snowflakes having temper tantrums when they don’t get their own way.

nurglets:
ended up trying leclercs, the big shopping centre outside of boulogne on the n42, ignoring the no lorry signs and parking right in front of the doors in their car park but just had a few “Je suis désolé”, and was going to try auchan and cite europe after dropping the trailer at the tunnel, but the queue was already stupid at 9am, so just joined it and waited for 2 and half hours before getting on the train.

wrap up an empty shoe box,and when he opens it up tell him its an action man deserter… :slight_smile:

Pierrelapin:
Hi, if heading from Be border, take jct 54 Grande Synthe center commercial and within quarter of mile at next roundabout massive auchan superstore and others with dedicated truck spaces goole map it to see them

This used to be a regular stop in the old days. However now it is a big no go area, due to the soft froggies building a camp at the side of the corridor next to the junction. The surrounding area including the shopping centre is swarming with illegals.