Peage badge providers

Hello all,

I’m looking for a French motorway (Peage) badge provider. Any idea’s??.

I’ve had a Motis badge before, but they are sometimes difficult to work with…

T.I.A., Geoffo.

I assume you mean the toll box?

In the past we’ve got them from DKV or Harbour Shipping.
You can get the same toll box to cover France, Spain and Portugal.

If you mean the little péage badge that goes on the windscreen, like the old Dart tag, so that you can go automatically through the lanes with an orange “t” over them, there are many companies that offer different deals. You can go online to have a look at these, not all will have the facility to read the details in English, but there will be phone numbers on there that you can ring, I’m sure that there will be someone on the other end there that speaks English to help you. Motorways here are managed by different companies. If you go to a specific company, their badge will cover all motorways. Have a look at:-
VINCI , manage the majority of Autoroutes; APRR look after the routes to the south, Bip+Go independent company, or Liber-t lots of car drivers use this one.

Dkv, uta, shell.

Also as mentioned harbour freight, cfs also do boxes for some teams.

The kapsch box that does france, spain, portugal also now does belgium. And its about half the size of the satellic/continental official box

Also AS24, if you have a fuel account with them. That box also works in Spain, for sure, and I think in Italy, but am not sure about the latter.

We used to have our french ones (Caplis in those days) straight from SANEF, with a bond through our belgian bank, but in the 90 ies that was no longer possible for sanef. So since then, our french ones are via Febetra, the belgian rha.

All our others, (B, D, A, I, E, P, N, PL etc), go through DKV, because you get one monthly invoice, easier for acountancy and they are slighly cheaper then Febetra.
We have been looking to go all DKV, but talk is they are planning for a one box option for europe, so we wait.

There is also this dutch system, axxes.fr/en/taxe-kilometrique-belge.html, who are working on a one box solution as well, I have spoken to a few people who use these and they have no complaints, but I do not know any rates.

It all depends how much time you want to spend on these things, a one stop solution through a DKV, Shell, UTA, is easier, but sometimes more expensive.

Thanks to all of you for your suggestions.

Hi all

For class 3 and 4 vehicles HGV’s TIS PL tags

eurotoll.eu/

AS24 do a tag that covers France, Italy, Span and Portugal.

Looks like a smaller version of the Italian tag, we got them the other week.